26.

After Brendon shows Ryan all of his stuffies, they go into the living room again and finish the movie. Well, Dallon and Ryan finish the movie and Brendon falls asleep.

After that, it's time for Ryan to go home. Dallon offers to drop him off, but Ryan says he'll just get the bus.

"At least let me pay for an uber. I feel kinda uneasy letting you just take a bus, it's almost 10 pm and it's dark out." "I really don't want to spend any of your money." "It's okay, though. I want you to get home safely and so does Brendon. So please let me pay for your uber?" "Alright... Thank you so much."

Dallon smiles, while he grabs his wallet and hands Ryan some money.

"It's okay, I want you to get home safe," he says and Ryan smiles.

"I hope Brendon doesn't get too upset that I'm gonna all of a sudden," Ryan says and Dallon nods.

"I'll explain it to him. He's just really tired after a day of school and studying. And he was really happy that you were here and that makes him tired too." "I don't blame him, honestly. I'm pretty tired too." "I can imagine."

Ryan's phone pings and he looks at it.

"Oh, my uber is there. Thank you so much for letting me stay here today and for paying for my uber." "Of course. Thank you for helping Brendon with studying, he really needs it, sometimes." "Of course! Studying together works a lot better and I'd like to study with Brendon again, some time." "Well, I'll see you around, then." "Yeah, bye!"

Dallon closes the front door after Ryan and walks back into the living room, to where Brendon is still asleep on the couch.

Dallon decides to just move the pillow fort to the guest room, so he and Brendon could sleep in their own bed, tonight.

Well, he was hoping he could sleep.

He walks upstairs and moves the pillow fort to the guestroom before he walks downstairs and slowly picks Brendon up.

He walks up the stairs and puts Brendon in bed, kissing the top of his head before he walks to the living room again and cleans everything up.

When he's finished, it's 11 pm and he just sits down on the couch for a while, knowing he's gonna have trouble sleeping anyway.

After a while, he decides to try and go sleep because he needs to get up early again, tomorrow.

He gets ready for bed and when he walks into the bedroom, he can see Brendon sprawled out on the bed, the covers wrapped around him tightly and Dally the giraffe in his hand.

Dallon smiles and his heart feels full of love.

That beautiful and cute man was his and he was happy to be able to take care of Brendon.

He lies down next to Brendon and just looks at him for a while, brushing his hair out of his face and kissing his cheek softly.

Right before he closes his eyes, he wraps his arms around Brendon.

"Goodnight, baby," he whispers, careful not to wake Brendon.