63.

Brendon is quietly drawing his pictures when Dallon sits down next to him on the floor and grabs a piece of paper and a crayon, just drawing with Brendon. Brendon giggles a little, looking at his daddy and Dallon looks back at him.

"What is it, baby?" Dallon asks and Brendon giggles even more.

"You's drawing too, daddy!" He says and Dallon nods.

"Yeah, I was bored, so I thought I'd go make a drawing for you," he answers and Brendon looks at the paper.

"You can't see until I'm finished, baby," he says and Brendon scoots away from him.

"You's can't see mine either!" He says and Dallon smiles a little.

"Alright, baby. I won't look, I promise," He says. "But you can't look at my drawing either then, okay?"

Brendon nods and grabs the purple crayon, starting to color. Dallon starts coloring too and he just hums a little song. 

Brendon doesn't seem to notice, though, he's just too focused on his own drawing. When Dallon looks at him, he's got a frown on his face and his tongue is poking out between his lips slightly.

Dallon can't help but smile a little because Brendon looked really cute, just completely focused on his drawing.

He continues with his own drawing and when he finishes it, he just sits down on the couch again, taking a sip of his coffee.

Brendon doesn't seem to notice, way too busy scribbling all sorts of figures on his drawing. He also doesn't notice when Dallon gets up and walks into the kitchen to grab some more cookies.

He puts another cookie on the table, next to Brendon's cup and eats another cookie himself, waiting for Brendon to finish his drawing and he giggles a little when Brendon suddenly turns around, showing Dallon his drawing.

"Look, daddy! I made us and Dally!" He exclaims and Dallon looks at the drawing with a smile on your face.

"That's such a pretty drawing, sweetheart!" He says and Brendon looks really proud of himself.

"Do you wanna go hang it on the fridge?" Dallon asks and Brendon nods.

"Yeah! I wanna hang it on the fridge so we can always look at it!"

Dallon picks Brendon up and carries him into the kitchen, letting him pick out a magnet and put the drawing on the fridge.

"Look, daddy! Now we's can always look at that when we's in the kitchen!" Brendon giggles and Dallon nods.

"Yeah, we can, sweetie."