32.

When Dallon gets home again, he walks into his office and looks at the papers on his desk, deciding to call a friend of his, who would be able to take over the company for a while.

"Dallon, how are you? We haven't talked in a while!" "Hey there, Pete. I'm good, what about you?" "I'm alright, been a bit bored, lately." "Well, I think that I might have something to distract you." "What is it?" "Well, I haven't been able to sleep, for 3 days now and so I went to the doctor and now I can't work anymore, for at least a week..." "Oh, fuck..." "Yeah, I know. And Josh wants to take care of Brendon for a while, but I still need someone to take over the business for a while. Would you want to do that for me?"

Dallon sits down on the edge of the desk and waits for Pete to answer.

"Of course, man. I want you to be okay. I could come by right now so we could talk about what I have to do and everything. I'm sure that Patrick would love to come with me." "I'd appreciate it, but only if you and Patrick have time, of course. I don't want to bother you guys."

Dallon looks at his feet, feeling a little bad for asking Pete to do all this.

"No, it's absolutely no problem. I'll ask Patrick and then we'll get to your place, okay?" "I'd appreciate that, yeah." "Alright, we'll be there!"
---
Brendon is sad. He's sad and he doesn't want to go to school.

He was currently in little space, even though he had to go to school in about 30 minutes and Josh didn't really appreciate it, but that didn't mean that he couldn't work with him.

"Come on, Beebo. We're gonna get you dressed, okay?" "No. I wants daddy!" "I know, Bee, but daddy isn't here, right now, okay? Daddy needs a little break." "Does daddy need a break from me?" "No, of course not. Come on, I'll explain it to you while you get dressed, okay?" "Hm. Okay."

They walk upstairs and Josh picks some clothes for Brendon before helping him get out of his pajamas.

"What's wrong with daddy?" "Well, you know how your daddy can't sleep, right?" "Yeah..." "Well, daddy is very stressed because of work and he needs to stop working for a while. And now he wants to rest a little because he's so tired. And he doesn't want to be asleep, or something, with you home because that wouldn't be very nice for you, right?" "But I can be alone when daddy's sleeping."

Josh chuckles and he helps Brendon with his shirt.

"I know, honey. But daddy just doesn't want that, okay? He thought it'd be a good idea if you stayed with me and Ty! That's fun, right?" "Yeah. But I misses daddy..." "I know, Bee. If you want, you can call daddy after school, okay?" "Yeah. I wanna talk to daddy."

Brendon puts on his pants and Josh just folds up his pajamas.

"You can talk to daddy after school. But you do have to be a big boy now, okay?" "Don't wanna be..." "I know, but you really have to be. You can't be little at school."

Brendon pouts and Josh smiles.

"Hey, do it for your friend, Ryan." "Yeah. I wanna see Ryan!"