8.

When Josh and Tyler get back, after going to the doctor's, Dallon is just putting Brendon in bed for a nap.

Josh just puts on some cartoons for Tyler, who had gone into little space again after going to the doctors.

"And when you wake up, you's gonna be here." "Yes, Beebo. I'm gonna be there when you wake up. Now, are you gonna sleep?" "Yeah."

Dallon walks downstairs and smiles as he sees Josh.

"Hey, Brendon is just gonna take a nap, he's really tired." "Alright, did you two talk?" "We did, yeah." "And?" "We agreed to do what you said. So, I'm his daddy now."

Josh smiles and gives Dallon a hug.

"I'm so happy for you. God, Brendon must be so happy." "He keeps calling me 'Beebo's daddy' and he wouldn't stop hugging me, at first. It was so cute."

Dallon makes himself some coffee and sits down on the couch, grabbing his bag and getting his laptop out. He just checks his mail and works on some spreadsheets.

"I still don't really know how I'm gonna take care of Brendon and keep up all my work." "I'm here to help you with that, Dall." "Thanks."

Dallon continues working and reads all the reports that he'd brought home from work.

"Hey, I know this might not be my business, but what happened between Brendon and his last caregiver?" "He was a dick. Left Brendon alone when he needed him." "That does explain why Brendon wants to make sure that I'm not gonna leave, while he's asleep." "Yeah. So be prepared for a lot of reassuring." "I'll gladly reassure him."

Josh seems really thankful and he smiles.

"I'm really happy that you decided to be Brendon's daddy because he needs a new caregiver and I'm not sure if I could handle two littles." "If I hadn't been there, he wouldn't have become little."

Dallon takes a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah, that's right. But he needed it. He was super stressed and sad and when he's little, he forgets all of that." "Oh." "I'm glad he felt comfortable with you."