62.

When Brendon wakes up from his nap, he walks downstairs and runs into the living room, where Dallon is sitting.

Dallon smiles a little, as Brendon jumps onto the couch and crawls over to Dallon.

"Hi, daddy!" He says and Dallon looks at him. "Hi, baby."

Brendon sits in his daddy's lap and just sucks on his thumb a little, looking up at his daddy and giggling a little as his daddy pokes out his tongue slightly.

"You're cute," Dallon says and Brendon giggles again, shaking his head.

"I's not, daddy! I's scary!" He says and Dallon laughs a little.

"Are you, baby?" He asks and Brendon nods.

"Yeah, I's super scary, like a monster!"

Dallon laughs again and just wraps his arms around Brendon, pulling him into a hug.

"The scariest monster, love..." He mumbles before he lifts Brendon out of his lap and gets up.

"Come on, let's go eat cookies. Because you're secretly a cookie monster, aren't you?"

Brendon giggles and smiles at his daddy, nodding a little.

"I's want the cookies we made, daddy!" He says and Dallon lifts him again, into his arms.

"Let's get you a cookie then."

Brendon giggles, as Dallon puts him on the kitchen counter and grabs the plate of cookies, holding it out in front of Brendon and letting him grab a cookie.

"There you go, honey. One of your own cookies! I'm proud of you for making these," Dallon says and Brendon smiles widely.

"Thank you's, daddy!" He says and Dallon ruffles his hair, smiling at him.

"Of course, baby," he says and he kisses Brendon's cheek softly, making Brendon grin widely. Dallon just smiles back at him, feeling happy, seeing his little this cheerful.

"Daddy, can I gets hot chocolate?" Brendon asks and Dallon nods. He grabs two mugs, the cocoa powder, and the milk. When he's done, he hands Brendon a mug.

"There you go, honey. do you wanna go into the living room again?" Dallon asks and Brendon nods, taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Yeah. I wants to draw a picture!" He says and Dallon smiles a little, as he picks Brendon up.

"Alright, baby. You can go draw some pictures."