55.

When Brendon wakes up, the next morning, he's not in little space anymore and he just makes himself some breakfast while Josh is busy with Tyler.

"Come on, Ty, you gotta get dressed, you can't walk around like that!" He hears Josh say and he looks up from his bowl of cereal, seeing that Tyler is walking around dressed in a tiger onesie.

He just smiles at the little, as he comes running by the counter and he gets out of the way when Josh comes after him.

"Tyler, you come back here right now or you'll be in trouble!" Josh suddenly says in a stern voice and even Brendon freezes a little.

Josh was never really strict, or anything, so him using this stern voice was pretty shocking.

"Gosh, I'm sorry..." he mumbles, as he sees Brendon's look at he closes his eyes for a few seconds.

"Sorry, Ty, daddy didn't mean that..." Josh says, as he kneels down in front of Tyler, who doesn't seem that bothered by it anyway. If anything, he'd just stopped running around the kitchen.

"Is okay, daddy. Can I choose my clothes?" Tyler asks and Josh nods.

"Yeah, but only if daddy can check first," he answers and Tyler nods.

"Come on, baby. Let's get dressed," Josh says and Tyler runs upstairs.

"Are you okay, Josh?" Brendon asks and Josh nods.

"Yeah, it's just that Tyler has been testing my limits, lately and I just really need to show him my boundaries," Josh explains and Brendon nods.

"Okay," he answers and Josh smiles before he walks after Tyler.

Brendon just eats his breakfast and texts with Ryan for a while.

He was waiting for Tyler and Josh because once they were ready, he'd be able to go see Dallon again.

After a while, Josh comes downstairs again, carrying Tyler, who is just resting his head on Josh's shoulder and is sucking his thumb softly.

"Well, let's go get Dallon," Josh says and he grabs his keys from the counter.

"Ty, you gotta walk again, okay?" Josh says before he puts Tyler down and he just smiles as Tyler grabs his hand.

"Where are we going, daddy? Where is Dally?" Tyler asks and Brendon answers for Josh, as the caregiver answers a text he'd gotten.

"We're going to the hospital, my daddy stayed there, tonight," he says and Tyler nods.

"I's gonna draw, okay?"

Josh puts his phone away again and turns to Tyler.

"Not now, baby. You can draw when we're at the hospital," he says and Tyler pouts a little.

"Hey, no pouting, baby," Josh says, ruffling Tyler's hair, making the little giggle a little.

"Okay, daddy," he says.

"Now, let's go. I bet you'd like to go see Dallon again," Josh says and Brendon nods.

"Yeah, I'd like that very much."