61.

"Daddy, the cookies are done!" Brendon exclaims as the alarm beeps and Dallon nods. He lifts Brendon out of his lap and gets up, walking into the kitchen.

Brendon runs after him, but when Dallon looks at him, he just starts walking again. He knew that his daddy didn't like it when he ran inside.

Dallon gets the cookies out of the oven and he puts the baking tray on the kitchen counter, grabbing Brendon's wrist when he wants to grab one of the cookies.

"Honey, those are really, really hot," he says and Brendon nods, though he still pouts a little.

"Daddy, when can we eat them?" he asks and Dallon looks at the clock.

"In about twenty minutes, honey," he answers and Brendon cheers.

"Can you wait that long, baby?" Dallon asks, looking at his little and smiling a little and Brendon nods.

"Yes, daddy! I can wait for as loooong as I need to!" He says and Dallon laughs a little, knowing very well just how impatient Brendon was. 

"Are you sure about that?" He asks and Brendon nods again.

"Okay, baby. Do you wanna make some hot chocolate?"

"Yes, please, daddy!" Brendon answers and he jumps up and down in excitement.

"Calm down, little one," Dallon says, running his hand through Brendon's hair and the little looks up at him with a smile.

"I's just so excited, daddy..." He says and Dallon kisses his forehead tenderly.

"I know, baby. And that's really okay, but you've got to try and stay a bit calm, okay?"

Brendon nods and smiles at his daddy before he just starts sucking on his thumb. Dallon lifts him up, just holding him in his arms and he smiles a little.

"Someone needs a nap, don't they..?" He asks and Brendon nods truthfully, yawning a little as if he does it on purpose.

"How about we put you down for a nap and when you wake up again, you can have hot chocolate and a cookie?" Dallon proposes and Brendon nods again.

"S'good idea, daddy," he says and Dallon smiles, as he takes the little upstairs.

He just tucks Brendon into bed, kissing his cheek softly and just running his fingers through Brendon's hair.

When Brendon's fallen asleep, Dallon walks downstairs again and makes himself a cup of coffee.

Maybe he'd just take a nap too...

Short chapter, but you're all lovely so I thought I'd update. I hope you liked it :)