13.

When Dallon has finished making dinner, he lifts Brendon of the counter and puts him on a chair.

"I can has my nuggets now!" Brendon exclaims and Dallon nods.

"Yeah, you can. But you know the rules, right?" "Yeah, I has to eat my veggies first!" "Good boy."

Dallon puts some food on both their plates and sits down on the opposite side of the table.

He just looks at Brendon, as the little starts eating and he smiles a little.
---
After dinner, Dallon has to do the dishes, but Brendon was being really clingy, so it was hard.

"Bren, honey, don't you wanna watch some cartoons while daddy is putting all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher?" "No, I wants daddy!" "Alright, baby. But I have to do this first, then you can have me." "But daddy!"

Brendon whines and Dallon kneels down next to Brendon.

"Honey, I need to put the dishes in the dishwasher. You can go and play, or watch cartoons and after that, daddy will be there soon, okay?"

Instead of listening, Brendon just starts whining more and he stomps his feet while crossing his arms over his chest and pouting,

Dallon gets up again and sighs softly.

He was feeling a little tired and a bratty little wasn't really helping with that, but that didn't mean that he wasn't gonna stay calm.

"Honey, is there a reason why you're acting like this?" "I don't wanna talk about it..." "Hey, honey... You know that daddy can help you, right?"

Brendon nods and looks away from Dallon, as his bottom lip starts trembling and Dallon can see that he's about to cry.

"Hey, baby boy, what's wrong?"

Dallon lifts Brendon up and they sit down on the couch. Dallon just holds his little close to his chest.

"It's the bad man... He was at my school, last week... He wanted to talk to me." "What?" "He was there and I told him I didn't wanna talk!" "You didn't do anything wrong, baby. Nothing. Just text daddy next time he's there, okay? Then daddy can go and talk to the bad guy."

Brendon nods and he smiles at his daddy.

"I will, daddy. Are you gonna make it better?" "Yeah. I definitely am. Daddy's gonna make sure that the bad guy is gonna leave you alone, okay?" "Thank you, daddy."

Dallon hugs Brendon tightly and kisses his cheek.

"Everything for you, baby."