52.

When Josh gets to the hospital, to pick Brendon up, Brendon gives his daddy a big hug and then holds Josh's hand, as he has to leave.

"Bye, daddy! Take good care of Dally, okay?" Brendon says, just before he and Josh leave and Dallon smiles at him.

"I will, little one," he says and he waves at his little before he leaves.

"What a sweet boy," his doctor says and Dallon smiles.

"Yeah, he really is." "How long have you been taking care of him?" "Not that long, yet. About 6 months, now." "Aw, that's really nice. Are you guys dating too, when he's not in his little space, or not?"

Dallon just nods and smiles.

"Yeah, we are. We've been dating for around 4 months now."

Dr. Reeves just starting preparing Dallon for the night was gonna spend the night in the hospital.

"Alright, so, this is heart monitor, we're still gonna put some little stickers on your head, so we can monitor your brain activity for the night. If you have any questions, you can always ask me," she explains before she starts putting some of the stickers on Dallon's temples and earlobes.

"So, what's it like, taking care of someone while they're in little space?" She asks, to make conversation.

"Well, it's just like taking care of a little kid. When Brendon is little space, he's usually around 4 years old, so it's like taking care of a 4-year-old. He's got ADHD, though, so that makes it a little harder. But it's manageable and Brendon is so incredibly grateful for me taking care of him."

Dallon smiles at the thought of Brendon telling him he loves and appreciates him and Dr. Reeves smiles too.

"That's very nice. Doesn't it stress you, though?" "A little. But it's nothing I can't handle."

Dr. Reeves nods and continues doing her job.

"How about your company? Does that stress you?" "Yeah, it does. But it's not that big of a company." "I feel like you're really disregarding all the stress you have in your life and you're making it seem less important than it actually is."

Dallon shrugs and takes a deep breath.

"It's just not fair to say that it's all too much because I don't have it that hard," Dallon explains and Dr. Reeves nods.

"Alright, then. Well, I put all the stickers on, so when you're gonna go to sleep, in a while, we can connect the monitor. It's just 10 pm, though. We usually say ligths off at 11 here, just because it's easier for us to manage."

Dallon nods and smiles.

"That's alright. I don't think I can really sleep anyway," he says and Dr. Reeves nods.

"That's why you're here. We're gonna make sure you'll be able to sleep again."