1 - {Not Him}

Hyungwon's POV (aaahh i missed POVs)

I woke up (sadly), and got ready for work. Don't get me wrong, I love what I'm doing - photography is my life after all - but I will never get used to waking up early. As a student I would miss many classes because of not being able to wake up.

Anyway, I left my house without eating breakfast as usual, I usually skip breakfast and get brunch because breakfast is too early for me to eat. I went to the nearby starbucks to get my usual iced americano. As I was waiting in the line there was a dude in front of me who would constantly tap his foot on the ground. It really got me so irritated but I told myself to keep calm. It was too hot inside so I took off my jacket, reavealing my favorite white shirt. I have a wedding photoshoot today so I always dress up for these occasions.

I was minding my own business just listening to music not really focusing on what's happening in front of me, when I felt something wet spilled on my shirt. Coffee.

No.

I looked at the big brown stain that was now covering my favorite shirt who I wore for a wedding which is in less than 3 hours. And as if that wasn't enough I looked up and saw that the dude who was tapping his foot earlier, also the one who spilled coffee on me, was no other than my ex boyfriend Lee Hoseok - or as everybody calls him "Shin Wonho" or whatever.

He looked at me with an apologetic - but also not really - look and was about to start talking when I stopped him raising my hand.

"It's okay" I told him, put my jacket on again and walked past him to the cashier. I really didn't want any talking right now or create any scene, I just wanna take my coffee and go to work.

I payed and left the coffee shop. I haven't seen Wonho since November 2017 when we broke up after 2 whole years. The reason? He cheated on me with some girl at a party. Ho do I know? He sent me a message that night saying how he fucked her and it was way better than me. When he came back the next morning he found his clothes and stuff outside my house. He texted me many times acting as if he had done nothing, asking me what's wrong. This break up made me kinda numb to feelings you know. But I'm aware of it and I don't have a problem with it. I loved him unconditionally for him to return it to me like that. What's the point of loving someone if they're gonna crash your heart in just a moment?

Anyway, I really don't care anymore. What I care about is photography, my own world, where I feel the freedom of doing whatever I want with my camera. I don't mind photographing people or nature for hours, instean of tired I get relaxed. It's my type of meditation.

When I reached the building where I worked I waved at my boss, Shownu, who we're actually great friends for 1 and a half year now, and got my equipment ready as fast as possible.

"Why do you seem so moddy today?" Shownu asked coming in the room where I work, I call it studio but it's much smaller than a studio.

"Because I am." I answered.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" He asked as he sat on a chair. I explained what happened to him. He doesn't know Wonho because I met him after we broke up so I didn't use his name.

"I have spare shirts in my office. Take one if you want. And I'm sure that stain is gonna go away after washing it. Also fuck your ex, don't let him ruin your day. You love wedding events" he said and he honestly made me feel a lot better. Times like these I'm really glad I actually have my friend as my boss.

I took a shirt from his office and left the building once again to reach the wedding venue. As I pushed the door to get out another man got inside. I didn't see his face but even if I did I wouldn't recognise him. I have never bothered to learn who works here and talk to them. I'm a really introverted person so I don't have any intention to find out whoever that was.

________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to my new book. I hope you stay here until the end of this story. I also wanna thank the people who have read my other two books, I really love your support thanks for staying with me for so long. And for the new readers heyyy, I hope you have patience with me because I often am on writer's block. Also I love seeing your comments. I hope you'll enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoy writing. Love you all, byeee