13 - {I'll Wait}

Wonho's POV

We woke up the other day with the atmosphere being too stiff. We were both quiet. We would only ask small questions like 'will you go to the bathroom first' or 'do you want breakfast' and nothing more.

It's sad. It's sad that yesterday we were perfect. Yesterday I believed in us. In the possibility that we can be together again. But everything was destroyed. And we are in distance, once again.

We have another fashion show today. Honestly we may be here in Paris for only 3 days but it feels as if it's been a month.

I want to leave but at the same time I want to spend as much time alone with Hyungwon as possible. I don't know if Hyungwon feels the same way though. He would probably leave right at this moment if he could.

Hyungwon's POV

I really don't wanna leave this place...Not only because it's beautiful but also because I missed living with Wonho, I missed Wonho's presence.

I feel bad that we're like this right now. Maybe if I had actually talked to him last night, if I had told him that I believed him, today we wouldn't be so fucking quiet and awkward. Like yeah I know that I said I would talk to him today but we're too awkward to even talk today, would it be okay to start this conversation again?

At the same time though I think about how stupid I was that I didn't let him explain at that time. I would probably not believe him then but I would at least hear him out and maybe, just maybe we would have been together again. I honestly feel like it's my fault and I can't bring myself to talk to Wonho because of that. 

But again... I'm overthinking. I should probably talk to him now that we have time.

"Wonho" I said out loud. 

"Yes?" He answered looking up from his phone.

"I...Um...What time is the fashion show today?" 

"Oh it's at 9:30pm." 

I. Am. So. Stupid. There goes my chance for today. As I was cursing myself I heard Wonho's beautiful laugh probably at something on his phone. You know what? Words never helped me. I got up and went next to him. He looked at me stangely asking me what I'm doing with his eyes. I only smiled at him. It was now or never.

I kissed him.

Wonho's POV

What the fuck? 

Hyungwon is kissing me. Out of nowhere. It's not like I'm complaining. But 3 minutes ago we were barely talking. 

I wanted to kiss him back. But no. We need to sort things out first for us to kiss. That's why I pushed him back althougj I really didn't want to.

"Hyungwon." I told him seriously and he started becoming red.

"I'm sorry" he said and wouldn't look at me.

"Hyungwon." I told him again.

"No don't say anything" he said looking down to his feet.

"Hyungwon look at me!" I said a little bit louder for him to lift his head. And he did.
"It's not like I don't want to kiss you. Hell I want this more than anything else. But I need to know that you believe me and trust me for us to be okay." I told him trying not to scare him or push him away.

"I know" he said which was barely audible.
"I know I need to tell you these things and I still want to think about it. But at the same time, I want you so damn much. I have missed you, your voice, your laughter, your body, you everything Wonho. Last night I heard everything that you said. I wasn't asleep. How could I after all that happened last night? And I really believed when you said that you didn't cheat on me. But it's hard for me to build my trust in you again. Not because I don't believe you, but because I went through so much after what happened that I honestly can't trust anyone anymore." he said and once again he was crying. My heart hurts so much seeing him like this.

I cupped his cheeks with my hands and brought him close to me pecking his cute puffy lips.

" Hyungwon I love you." I waited for you for 2 years. I'm willing to wait for you even more if that means that's were gonna be together at the end" I told him which was true.

These 2 years without Hyungwon were hell for me. So many bad things happened...but that's for another chapter...I mean time.

For now I'm just gonna cuddle Hyungwon until we have to go. Cuddling Hyungwon was always my favorite. He may be taller but he was always the little spoon. And it was always so cute how he would have his head on my shoulder and his hand holding mine which was around his shoulders. Hyungwon would always fall asleep while we were cuddling because he said, and I quote, I'm just too warm for him not to fall asleep, just like a blanket.

Soon everything will be better for us. I'm sure about it. But even if something is not going the way we want, I'll always fight to have Hyungwon by my side as if nothing is wrong.

_______________________________________

So based on the choices you made about my next book, I decided that when I finish this one, I'm gonna publish both the Jookyun one and the Hyungwonho pet one at the same time. If it works then it's okay. If it doesn't and I'll probably pause one of them and continue only one.

Another thing is... This was a not so good chapter and I wanna apologize for it because I wasn't really in the mood today but I had to update since it's been so long.

And yeah I love you all, have a good day/night 💗