18 - {Omission}

[REALLY HARD ANGST AHEAD]
Question: Will I ever stop the angst?
Answer: Nope

______________________________________________________________________________

Wonho's POV

It was almost 12am, Hyungwon hadn't texted me and I started to worry. Fashion shows finish in like two hours and Hyungwon said that he would text me to see if he would be late or not. It's okay I gotta stay calm though. Maybe he just forgot. I'll just go to sleep, he'll probably come later at night.

Hyungwon's POV

While at the venue, many people came to talk to me. Photographers, models, even agencies that asked me to become their model. I ignored most of them because I honestly wanted to finish with my work, go to the party for half an hour and then return to Wonho.

That other model, Kim Soongyoon, asked me to stay with him and his group of friends during the party, so that I won't be alone and get bored easily. I didn't have a problem, it's better than being alone the whole time, even if it won't be for long.

The fashion show finished at 10pm and Soongyoon talked to me while I was packing my equipment. We both left the venue and he offered to carry the bag I was honding and I glady gave it to him. I hated to admit it but it was a really heavy bag and I would always have a problem carrying it.

Not gonna lie, he was handsome. Well of course he was handsome, he's a model after all. But he's different from all the models I've met before. Even while he was catwalking, he was smiling, a genuine smile. He seems like a great guy and I would definitely want us to be friends and keep in touch.

The ride to the party was kinda long. I feel like I have forgotten something but I checked my bag and nothing was missing, I checked my pockets and again everything was there. I don't know whwta I forgot, maybe it's just my mind playing games on me.

In the meantime I learned more about Soongyoon. He is Korean, 24 years old, grew up abroad but came back for his family and because modelling here started growing the latest years. He always kept his real self and never agreed on following very strict diets, or plastic surgeries or anything to change his appearance. I think that's why his smile was so genuine,,,and beautiful.

He also told me that when he was younger he wanted to be a singer. And I said that I wanted that too. And then we may have had a small duet with his aux cord that we finished laughing.

We arrived after an hour and I really didn't want to leave this car.

"Do we need to go inside?" I asked him and he took a minute to think about it.

"Do you want to go to that hill that has an amazing view? We can buy some wine if you want. It'll be more fun than this" he suggested and I got excited. Of course I agreed, I didn't want to go inside a place where all those rich, unhappy people are trying so hard to look like they're something they're not.

We baught a wine and some beers in the nearest convenient store and then we drove for another hour until we reached the hil. And it really did have a beautiful view. I still can enjoy it fully though because I still feel like I'm forgetting something and I don't fucking know what and that irritates me, it may be something importnant.

Soon enough we had both learned almost everything for each other. Also we were both quite drunk. I couldn't really think straight and he couldn't either.

Everything happened really fast and suddenly, but he was fucking me. In his car. On top of a hill. The adrenaline of fucking outside at night combined with us being drunk made me feel really good, the ecstacy was visible on my whole body.

.

I woke up with the sun blinding my eyes. I was really really uncomforable and when I was able to open my eyes I was in Soongyoon's car on top of the hill. I looked to my side and found Soongyoon. I couldn't remember half the night before.

I took my phone to see the time and I found 14 missed calles from Wonho.

FUCK! Texting Wonho was what I forgot last night!

But why am I not in the hotel?
My head hurts from all the thinking. I proceeded to get out of the car and call Wonho when I remembered. I cheated.

Wait... No I didn't cheat. We aren't together right now.

Why doesn't this make me feel less guilty? I love Wonho. He never cheated me but now I'm doing this. He doesn't deserve a person like me, who is so impulsive when drunk. He doesn't deserve a person who accuses him for something and does the exact same thing.

I sent him a text that I will be back soon, I can't bear to hear his worried voice, it'll make my lungs burn with guilt.

"Hyungwon please tell me that we didn't do the do?" Soongyoon said coming next to me.

"I wish I could tell you that."

______________________________________________________________________________

I love how no one caught the foreshadowing from the previous chapter.

Will Hyungwon tell Wonho the truth?
Should Wonho spare him for what he did? After all Hyungwon broke up with him without any explaination.

I promise to update soon. Bye for nowww 💗