17 - {Kisses As Soft As Clouds}

Wonho's POV

Hyungwon has gotten softer, he is allowing himself to come closer to me. And I'm so glad about it. But at the same time I'm afraid. The reason? He got too broken. I can see it in his eyes, that they're not as warm as they were when we were together 2 years ago. And I'm scared because sometimes I'm really stupid. I may do something that will bring us back to nothing. And this time I'll be at fault. Of cours I love Hyungwon with my whole heart. But he seems confused. He doesn't know what he should do. He still likes me I can see that and he's less distant than in the beginning, but at the same time he seems like he doesn't want to be that easy to give in. And I can totally understand him.

Today I spent my day in the hospital with him. Shownu also travelled here for me and I was so happy to see him. The doctor told me that I can go back to the hotel today, but I'll have to come again tomorrow for a check up. Shownu told Hyungwon that he could skip tonight's fashion show, but Hyungwon rejected saying how I went on that fashion show alone the day his knee got hurt. Although I had a bad feeling about tonight, I preferred to ignore it. I think it's just my discomfort from my injuries.

We all went back to the hotel at around 6am. Hyungwon had one and a half hour to get ready for the fashion show and Shownu, also, told us that he's gonna return back to Korea since he only came here to see how I was and since I was okay, he has to arrange some photobook that is due tomorrow night.

"Have a safe flight!!" Hyungwon and I said to Shownu when he left our hotel room.

"I'm ready too!" Hyungwon announced coming out of the bathroom looking more formal than usual.

"How come you're so formal today?" I asked him curiously.

"There's this after party tonight. I really don't wanna go. But I don't wanna come off as rude so I'm gonna go for like an hour or two." he said sounding quite sad.

"Why do you sound so unenthusiastic?"

"Because I wanted to go with you...so that I wouldn't be bored of course." he said but asa soon as he brought his face up to look at me he said "And since you weren;t able to come...I would prefer to stay here with you." Now if my heart had a voice it'd say "CHAE FUCKING HYUNGWON SHUT UP DON'T MAKE ME BEAT SO FAST" but thankfully it doesn't have a voice.

"Hyungwon...Can I kiss you?" I asked him and even I was surprised with myself. And I needed was that small, shy nod to get up and kiss him correctly after what seems like an eternity. But...
"Actually, it's kinda difficult and painful for me to get up. Can you please sit?" I said laughing.

And he did. He sat down. And I felt, once again, scared. Scared because the person in front of me is the love of my life and I care about him more than anyone else.

I saw him growing impatient and before I even realized it, he was the one bringing our lips closer. And I did what I wanted the most, kissed him properly, softly but full of love. I tried with just one kiss to express my unconditional love for him.

I opened my eyes and saw Hyungwon looking at my eyes, I smiled during the kiss leading to our lips separating.

"You and your stupid beautiful smile broke our kiss" Hyungwon said being fake upset.

"Sorry I couldn't help it." I said and srugged smiling.

He came closer one last time and pecked my lips before getting up and waving at me, talling me that he's gonna text me before the party.

I sat back to the bed and grabbed my phone to look at 'that' folder. The folder I never deleted from my phone. The folder that would hold every memory with Hyungwon.

As I said before I care about him more than anyone else, even more than myself. I always put him as my priority. And he never ever made me question it. Looking back at our relationship, if anyone was to look at it, they would admire it. Even I would admire it. We were - and still are - perfect for each other. God really blessed me with sending Hyungwon to me. After our breakup I would think that he was a person that had no problem but to break up with me just like that, for no reason. When he told me, the other day, the whole situation, I couldn't help but think two things.

One was: Did he really think of me as that person - a person who would cheat and have no shame about it?

And two: I have never even thought about Hyungwon cheating on me and I never questioned his loyalty. I would never react without letting him explain or at least have reciepts that he actually did cheat on me. But even if he did cheat on me,,, how would I even react?

________________________________________________________________________________

New chapter after a looooong time. Thank you for waiting for so long, I hope you like it. I thought the last chapters were a bit boring so get ready for some angst
I love you all
, byeeee