4 - {My Hyungwonnie}

Hyungwon's POV

I was packing my back. I really didn't want to go. Actually I wanted to go. Just not with him.

I called Minhyuk since I still considered him as my best friend.

"Hey Hyungwonnie" he said. I really missed that voice.

"I really don't wanna go to Paris with him?" I told him desperately.

"Wait. Paris? Him? Who's him?" he said sounding confused. Right he doesn't know about Wonho either.

"Wonho. He's my co-worker. And my ex boyfriend. Well have to go to Paris for a fashion week. Can you understand that I have to be with him for a whole week. I hate him Minhyuk. And he has to come because he's one of the two best photographers in our company. Yesterday he had the audacity to come and tell me that he's happy that we're going to Paris together. When two year ago he cheated on me with another person. Like okay whatever" I ranted and then took a deep breath.

"Hyungwon." Minhyuk started with the sweetest voice "please calm down. It's just a week, okay? It's gonna end soon. You don't have to stay in the same room. You don't even have to talk to him. Just go to these fashion shows together and do your work separately. Please relax." he said and he actually really did help me. How can an awkward and introverted person like me have such great friends?

I took another deep breath
"I'm afraid I'm gonna fall for him again" I admitted. It was true. How can I be together with a person who I used to love with my whole heart. I know myself. I know that I loved him so much that it's actually possible for that to happen.

"Listen to me. You know yourself Hyungwon. You'll realize if Wonho deserves you falling for him. And if you don't want you to fall in love with him again then don't interact with him. You can do this Hyungwon. Just built some self-control and go." he said and it was enough for me. I thanked him and started packing my bag again.

After I finished, I had lunch and then decided to take a noon nap. I still haven't finished editing that wedding's photos and I'll have to continue later.

I woke up because a message appeared in my phone. Remind me to keep my phone in silence whenever I'm sleeping. I opened the message.

From: Unknown number

Hey. It's me, Wonho. Shownu gave me your number. Tomorrow the flight is at 8am and we have to be there at 7am. I have your ticket. Meet me in front of the airport entrance.

To: Unknown number

Ok.

Great, thanks a lot Shownu. Now he has my number. I never even wanted to talk with him again. And now we're going to Paris together, he has my number and he actually has the audacity to tell me that he's fucking happy to go there with me.

I'm extremely mad.

My phone rang and an unknown number appeared. If it's Wonho I swear I'm gonna block the number.

"Hi" I said and a deep voice answered

"Hiii I'm Changkyun. I'm Wonho hyung's friend. I was searching through his phone and found your number under the name 'My Hyungwonnie' and a heart." he said and I didn't quite know how to answer but I didn't have to because I heard another voice through the speaker

"What are you doing with my phone?" it was Wonho.

"Bye Hyungwonnieee" that deep voice, Changkyun, said and ended the call.

'My Hyungwonnie'
I'm not quite sure he has understood what he has done to me and why we broke up. But anyway, I don't care what he does with his phone.

Wonho's POV

"Are you stupid?" I asked Changkyun who was smiling innocently at me. "Out of all the people you chose to call him."

"How could I know he's your ex?" he said and I just sighed and fell on my bed.

Hyungwon. I loved Hyungwon so much. I still love Hyungwon. I never understood why we broke up. I was at a birthday party, I remember drinking a lot and passing out on a bed. When I woke up, a girl was laying next to me but we were both fully clothed so nothing happened. I got up and and went home.

When I returned home, I found all my clothes and stuff outside. I rang the bell but Hyungwon didn't answer. I went to text him but he had blocked me, I couldn't even see our previous messages. I had to get another phone number to text him. But he still didn't answer. I don't know what I did. We were great the previous night. But we broke up just like that.

I never got over him. I tried so hard, I had relationships after him but no one was like him. When I saw him at Starbucks the other day I felt like the first time I met him. I felt my heart beating again like it would when we were together. Then I saw him inside Shownu's office, I was surprised. I didn't think I'd even talk to him again. And by his face that's what he wanted. Not to talk to me. But I couldn't say no to a trip to Paris. Who doesn't want that? Especially when you go there as one of the best photographers in this company. And especially when you go there with the person you love, even though he doesn't love you back.

I didn't realize Changkyun leaving but I got up, packed some last things and went to bed. It's gonna be a long ass trip.

_______________________________________

Chapter 4 completed.
Thanks for reading this story. I was gonna upload yesterday but I'm not in a really good mood lately.
I hope youu liked the chapter.
Also make some comments I always love to see your comments 💗
Love you all, byeee