7 - {Again And Again}

Hyungwon's POV

I woke up the next morning seeing that Wonho wasn't in his bed. I looked at the balcony and saw him sleeping there. He must have fallen asleep while sitting there last night.

I walked up to him. He had his eyes closed, sleeping peacefully, looking as beautiful as ever. Oh what would I do to be able to travel back in time and not let Wonho go to that party.

"Wonho wake up" I said shaking him gently. He started moving and opened his eyes slowly because the sun wad blinding him.

"Ah I had the most uncomfortable sleep ever." he said with a barely audible voice.

"Then why didn't you come inside?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I fell asleep quite suddenly. I would have come inside but it was so beautiful out here and it had a really nice wind. I guess it lulled me." he said and all I could do was stare at him. I don't want to fall in love again for fuck's sake. I really don't.

"We have a fashion show today" I said to change the subject and distract myself from staring at him.

"Yeah I know" he said "An ex of mine is gonna be one of the models today" he added.

I dropped my camera but I was so fast to fall on my knees and actually catch it before it touched the floor. When I fell a crack noise came from my knee and a cry left my mouth.

"Are you okay?" Wonho asked  obviously hearing me.

"Yeah yeah" I said and got up but as soon as I did I fell again. Great that's exactly what I needed.

As soon as Wonho saw me falling again he ran towards me to help me stand up and sit on the bed. When I did he crouched down to look at my knee. He looked at me I guess to ask me if he can touch it and I nodded.
As soon as he did I bit my lips trying not to let out another cry.

"I think you have a problem with your knee. We should probably got to the hospital."he told me seriously.

"Do you think we have enough time?" I asked him.

"The fashion show starts at 9pm we'll have to be at the venue at 7pm. And the time is 2pm. We have 5 hours till then. It's up to you to decide." he told me and honestly I didn't know.

"It's okay, I'm gonna be okay. Maybe after the fashion show." I told him. I really couldn't risk being late for the show. I would be disappointed at myself and I would drag Wonho with me.

"Okay. But we will go after the fashion show. It may be something serious, we should do something about it." he said and I simply nodded.

As the time went by we had lunch, I had a bath and then we started packing our equipment, or Wonho did because I was just sitting there watching him. He wouldn't let me move and to be honest the pain was killing me buy I tried to hide it as much as I could. However he could still see it and it was annoying how well he could read me.

"It's okay Wonho I can do this alone" I told him when he offered to help me get dressed. I only have a hurt knee not a broken bone (I think).

We called a taxi and once it got here we got inside. The ride was quiet. Neither of us was talking. The only sound was some soft French vintage music from the car radio. (don't mind me being so wattpad)

At some point my knee was hurting to much but I was trying to hide it once again, only holding it tight. But this bitch beside me saw me again. And he brought his hand on top of mine. I was about to protest but I just thought "fuck it" and let it be.

His hands are warm and all I could do was look at him but he was looking outside the window. Tough much, Wonho? I don't know what was happening with me but I turned my hand to hold his and intertwined our fingers. That's when he turned to face me but I was looking outside smiling.

I swear I hate him but today I don't feel like that, actually I feel the exact opposite. I feel like things could work.

I could honestly use a slap in my face for even thinking all of these. I only shook my head slightly. Things can't and won't work between us. After this trip I'm gonna fall back to not knowing anyone besides Shownu and Minhyuk.

While we reached the venue we got inside and set up our equipment. Wonho disappeared for a minute and I saw him speaking with some guy, I guess that was the ex he was talking about. He was looking at Wonho with heart eyes or whatever. It's not like I care.

"A little jealousyyy" came from my phone signaling that I have a call. "great timing" I muttered.

"Heyy Hyungwonnie~" was heard for the other side of the phone.

"Hey Minhyuk" I said after a sigh.

"What's wrong? You don't sound really in mood"

"Yeah it was a tiring day"

"Ah I get it. Do you have a fashion show tonight?"

"Yeah we're here now setting up the cameras and stuff. Actually I am because Wonho is talking with some guy and I'm left alone."

"I sense some jealousy" he said and I choked

"Noo! I'm just tired and I'm doing everything with a hurt knee."

"A HURT KNEE? ARE YOU OKAY? CALL THAT BITCH TO HELP YOU" he yelled through the speaker.

"Calm down. I just fell today. I'm okay" I told him although I'm not.

"I'm gonna let you set up. You better call Wonho right now." he said and ended the call.

I took a look at Wonho and they were still talking. I decided that it's the best not to interrupt his PR or whatever.

It's not like I need him.

_______________________________________

Okay for real my titles get worse and worse.
Also did you like itt? I kinda liked the chapter but at the same time not so much.
Anywayy love you all so much angels, you're all the best 💗