9 - {Together}

As I have said in my previous story, when I'm sad I write better chapters.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hyungwon's POV

I'm giving in. I'm giving in to him, to his sweetness. I don't want to but I'm too tired to fight what I'm feeling. I knew this trip would be a bad idea. No matter what, he still cheated on me and I still have that in my mind. It will never leave my mind. But right now I actually realize how much I missed him.

I woke up earlier than him because the nurse came to check on me and give me some antibiotics or something. She told me that my fever is almost gone and asked me if my knee hurts. The truth is that it does hurt and she told me that the antibiotics will help me. She also asked me if I could stay another night. I told her that I will discuss it with Wonho and then tell them.

We have another fashion show tonight. I don't know if he will be able to do the whole work on his own. But I don't think he'll let me leave if the nurse asked me to stay.

I looked at his face and admired his beauty for a minute. I'm wondering am I really making the right choice letting myself fall in love again or not. Probably not. Actually who am I even kidding? I never fallen out of love. And staring at him being so peaceful made me feel some type of way I can't even explain.

I saw him waking so I pretended to be asleep. I felt him beside me, he touched my knee carefully and sighed. I then felt a small kiss on my forehead. His soft lips in my forehead and that nostalgic feeling once again. 

He went to the bathroom and I opened my eyes again waiting for him to come out.

"Good morning. How are you feeling today?" he asked me. Now look i don't know if it's because  I remembered how I felt while I was with him, but I feel like he is being extra sweet and caring towards me.

"Ah my knee hurts but the nurse told me that my fever is almost gone. She also asked me if I could stay another night here." I told him hesitantly because I didn't want to sound as if I'm stating  it to him, I wanted it to be more like a question.

"Of course you'll stay here if she told you that it'd be better like that. I'm not risking it again like last night." he told me as if it was a fact.

"But we have another fashion show today." I told him. "Will you be able to do the whole thing by yourself?"

"Of course I can. But even if I couldn't, I would call Shownu to tell him that we wouldn't be able to attend today's fashion show because of what happened. He would understand." he told me. And at that moment I was grateful that it was him who came with me in this trip. I knew that anyone else would either make me go with them or get sulky and go to the fashion show just so they won't lose their job. Wonho did this for and it was visible.

"And tomorrow I'm gonna come here in the morning..." he paused to think something. "Actually I'm gonna come after the fashion show and tomorrow we're gonna leave this place and have a little tour around the city." he added while looking at his phone. I was shocked and looked at him with wide eyes, he turned his face towards me and muttered "if you want to" 

"Of course I want to" I said and smiled at him.

And that's exactly what happened. Wonho came to the hospital at around 11:30pm and told me everything that happened in the fashion show. As expected, all the interesting things happened today. A model fell while doing the runway, his ex was there again but he was eating their faces with another model which made Wonho feel relieved because he was so bored the previous night when they were talking, also the clothes weren't really good according to him.

It was a night full of laughter and it made me forget about my knee for a while. We even got told to make less noise because the patients were trying to sleep. I honestly fell asleep with a smile tonight.

Wonho's POV

The next day the nurse walking inside the room woke me up. Hyungwon opened his eyes after the nurse's call and she checked on him. She said that he no longer had fever. the swelling was still there but  it was surely better that the first day we came here. She told us that he's free to go and gave him the antibiotics. 

"Now?" He asked.

"Now, that's when creating memories starts, here, in Paris."

________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyy, less words but a better chapter

I hope you liked it as much as I did. 
Love you all 💗 

Ohhhh and if anyone ever feels sad and lonely I'm here. You may not know me but I'll always be here for aaaaaaaall of you.