22 - {From Zero}

Hyungwon's POV

The trip to Paris was officially over. We are in the airplane sitting next to each other. Very few people actually travelled today. It must have been like 30 people inside and im happy like that, although i know that its gonna get crowded during our first stop.

I looked beside me, Wonho sitting, not exactly calmly. He wants to be strong and show that he isn't afraid but his eyes are saying otherwise.

"You okay there?" I asked him gently. It was 4am, he looked tired, more tired than me which is surprising.

"Just hold my hand please." He said and closed his eyes trying to relax himself. I leaned and kissed his forehead and then his cheek.

"Don't worry okay? Try sleeping a little bit until the plane's first stop." I told him and he nodded.

I couldn't help but stare at him. He is perfect, I really can't understand how I ended up with someone like him, someone so beautiful in every possible way. I also can't help but think how many mistakes we both did the past two years. Hell, we would even be married by now if we weren't so stupid. Thank God, life and Shownu brought us back together.

"Hyungwon are you okay? You've been staring at me for the past 10 minutes." I heard Wonho say which made me focus in real life and not in ifs. We live in reality, not in our imagination.

"Yeah I'm okay... I'm just really happy for me, for you, do my life right now. This is the most adventurous week of my life, for fuck's sake. When we return back home I'm gonna take a vacation week." I said thinking back at the whole week.

It's surreal honestly. Everything that happened throughout this week, most people don't live it even throughout a month, or a year.

Wonho smiled at me and kissed my cheek before going to sleep in order to ease his fear.

Looking back, I was the most miserable, workaholic person who thought that his life was his job and his only friend. How the fuck is he gonna explain everything to Minhyuk? There were TOO MANY things for just a week.

That muscular guy sitting beside me... I hate him so much. Actually I wish I could hate him.

But who the fuck am I kidding? The only thing I ever wished was for us to be together.

And that wish is fulfilled.

Wonho's POV

It may be the first time that I'm not thinking about my fear. Thoughts on how my life has changed this past week distracted me from the fact that I was many feet off the ground, above the clouds (that rhymed eyy).

I had my... or actually Hyungwon's sleep mask on my eyes but I could feel Hyungwon still looking at me. He has the same thought as me. He loves me just as much as I love him. And to me...that's all that matters.

When we first started this trip, I set a goal to at least talk with Hyungwon, make us come closer once again. And I was extremely happy thay he was actually positive about this. Who knew that after 7 whole days, Hyungwon would hurt his knee, I almost died, Hyungwon got drugged and had sex with another guy, we went on a date and we took some amazing photos as well.

But that's not the end. Once we step foot inside the company there's one more thing left.

But for now I'll just try to sleep, dreaming of this beautiful boy beside me.

After some time I felt Hyungwon tapping my shoulder. But I was too tired to wake up so I just whispered "a little bit more" and went back to sleep.