3 - {Paris?}

Hyungwon's POV

After we decided to leave the place, me and Shownu had to come back to work. Shownu told me that he wants to tell me something exciting and I honestly can't wait. As long as we arrived I threw my things inside my studio and went to his office.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I said with excitement in my voice.

"What would you say if I told you that you're gonna photograph a fashion week?" he said and I felt kinda disappointed because you know that isn't that exciting.

"Is there a fashion week here in Korea these days?" I asked because I really didn't know. I thought a fashion week was in Korea some weeks ago.

"Nope." he said casually and I stood there confused waiting for Shownu to continue. "You're going to Paris." he said and I thought I would cry from being so happy.

It was the first time I'm going out of Korea. And Paris. Oh my God I love Paris. I always wanted to go there because it seems like such a beautiful city.

"I'm literally speechless. OH. MY. GOD. YES." I exclaimed and went to hug Shownu.

"Yeah yeah thank me later. Anyway... You're gonna have a co-worker with you since they asked me to send my 2 best photographers." Shownu said and I honestly didn't care a bit about it.

"Okay. When are we leaving?" I asked quite impatiently.

"In 2 days. Now let me call the other photographer here to meet each other. I know you don't know anyone in here so.." he said and made a call.

After some moments there was a knock on the door. And I expected a person that I've never seen in my life again. But when the door opened it revealed no other than

Shin Hoseok.

No no no. A mistake has probably been made. Wonho isn't photographer. He's working as a waiter, right? At least that's what he used to be when we were together.

I focused on what's happening in front of me and saw Wonho sitting on the chair next to me, slightly surprised but still smiling.

"Wonho, that's Hyungwon. Hyungwon, that's Wonho. You probably don't know each other. But you're the 2 best photographers in this whole company. And you're going to Paris together." he said and started doing another thing leaving us to talk for a while.

Wonho turned to me spreading his hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Wonho. But you can call me Hoseok"

This bitch.

He just acted as if we don't even know each other. Okay then.

"I'm Chae Hyungwon. You probably know me since I'm the best photographer in this town." I said in a cocky way.

"Whatever mate" Wonho said, which really irritated me.

"Do you have doubts about this?" I asked.

"No need to get mad. I just don't really care about your photography" he told me and honestly I don't know how the fuck I'm gonna survive this trip with him for a whole week.

I just scoffed and asked Shownu to return to my work and he said yes.

Honestly I had such a great time being away from him. I no longer worried about him. I no longer had to constantly text or call him. I no longer care about him.

Oh but you do. You're not happy.

What the fuck? Of course I am happy, I have my friends, my family, my job, everything I asked for.

But not the boyfriend you asked for.

My fucking brain. He literally cheated on me. Why would I still want him.

Wonho is a regret of my past. The memory I wish I could erase but can't because he was such a big part of my life. I really actually thought we would have a future together. He never gave me the right to think that he was with someone else. Never until that night. I wish the memories with him would just magically leave. I can't stand him because every time I look at him I remember all these memories.

And you're scared you're gonna fall in love with him again.

Jesus, no, I just get saddened because he made me numb, he made me emotionless. And honestly, I don't know how I'm gonna spend a whole week with him.

I heard a knock on the door and I pretended that I'm working.

"Can I come in?" I heard him ask.

"No, I'm busy" I said without looking at him.

"Okay I'm sorry to bother. I just wanted to tell you that Shownu booked the flight for the day after tomorrow at 8am." he said and I hummed. "And Hyungwon, I'm happy that we're going there together" he said and his voice sounded sincere. I almost wanted to get up and hug him but of course I wouldn't.

"I wish I could say the same" I said coldly and looked at his face. He looked at me with a look that said 'okay :(' (yes with that face too) and closed the door behind him.

Am I too cold?
No.
He deserves it.