12 - {Tears}

Hyungwon's POV

"Why did you cheat on me Wonho? Why did you have to do it?"

I finally got the courage to ask him. To finally get answers after 2 years. Before I end up falling for him once again I NEED answers.

He looked at me with an unreadable face.

"Hyungwon I never cheated on you" he said and that's when I actually snapped.

"No Wonho!! You DID cheat on me! That damn party you went to that night, that's when you did. You fucked a girl, you fucked a person that wasn't me. And then, as if that wasn't enough you texted me telling me that she was a better fuck than me! I loved you, for fuck's sake, I thought you were the one even though we were fucking young I thought we would get old together. But you did THAT! And now we're here and I'm falling for you again and I don't want to trust you again because it took me so much damn time to get over you, get better, while I actually just became an emotionless, introverted person that had only one friend." I told him and by the end of this I had been crying.

Wonho's POV

Seeing Hyungwon so broken made my heart hurt. But what he said... I never did what he said I did.

" Okay Hyungwon please listen to me. I swear to God, I never ever ever cheated on you. I never even THOUGHT about cheating on you. Nothing happened than night, I promise, I just woke up on a bed with a girl next to me FULLY CLOTHED. The messages were probably sent by her while I was asleep but I didn't have the chance to even look at these messages nor explain you. When I came back home that morning you wouldn't answer the door. I stayed there for 3 hours Hyungwon, in front of your home, our home. Why would I do that if I had cheated on you just the previous night? I loved you, I LOVE you still. I never stopped Hyungwon, I never stopped thinking about you, these 2 years were so so difficult for me and I really wished you were there, but you were always in my thoughts." I said and now we were both crying.

Hyungwon took his phone out, unblocked my number and gave it to me.

Wonho:
I just had the best fuck ever
And it wasn't you
That girl was so much better than you

It hurt me even reading those because I thought of how broken Hyungwon must have felt after that.

"Hyungwon" I said calmly to make him turn his attention to me "Hyungwonnie, I would never do such thing to you. You are the most important person in my life."

That's when we heard a knock on our door. Bad timing.

I got up to answer it and I saw Hyungwon going the other way, probably to the balcony.

After I payed for the pizza I went to meet him in the balcony. He was smoking once again. I took a cigarette out of his pack and lit it up, but started coughing and that's when he turned towards me.

"What are you doing?!" he asked and hurriedly took the cigarette off of my hand.

"I just wanted to check if it actually releases stress as everyone's saying" I told him and he sighed once again.

"Wonho no. That's not good for your health." he said as if he doesn't do the same thing.

"That's not good for your health either Hyungwon!" I said "Please, please let's make a deal. We will both never touch a cigarette again. Whenever you feel like you want to smoke just....kiss me."  how do you delete a real life message?

Hyungwon looked at me shocked. But after a while he just muttered a small and bearly audible "okay" and threw his pack of cigarettes in the bin.

"Let's eat now" he said without looking at me.

He only ate one slice of pizza saying that he already got full. He then changed and went to his bed, he closed his eyes and started falling asleep.

"You're probably asleep by now but I'm still gonna say what I wanna say." I said quietly so that I wouldn't wake up Hyungwon "Hyungwon I love you. What you said earlier about you thinking that we would be old together, I always believed that too. I thought we were soulmates, which is cliché because soulmates don't exist. I can only imagine how hurt you were after that night's text. But you gotta believe me Hyungwon, I never cheated on you. I don't know if you'll ever believe me but that's fine. Because you deserve someone better than me. Someone who will treat you the right way, someone you won't doubt. I'll try to stay away from you of that's what you want, of that's what's better for you. I'll always love you and that's for sure. I mean I was still in love with you after 2 years of not seeing you. Now that I see you everyday it's kinda difficult for me to get over you. But that's okay. I can live with that if that means that you're happy, even if you're with someone else. Happiness is the only thing you should have in your life." I said and I was now fully crying.

I hate how we act as if we didn't have that conversation two hours ago. I hate how we act as if we didn't confess to each other. I hate how Hyungwon didn't say that he believes me. I hate how that bitch that night texted him pretending to be me. I hate how he avoids looking at me. It was such a great day, why, just why did it have to end up with us talking as if we met yesterday.

Hyungwon's POV

I heard everything. I was asleep. I could hear him crying. It broke my hear hearing him cry like that. I believed him, he didn't cheat on me and I can feel it. But I don't know if it would be a good idea for me to just turn around and tell him that I forgive him.

At least not tonight. Maybe tomorrow morning is better. Even if that means that tonight we're both gonna sleep with tears falling off our eyes.

_______________________________________

Honestly idk what has gotten in me but I actually think my chapters are pretty good lately.
Anyway it's almost 2am but I was determined to finish this chapter.
I love you all thanks for the reads and the comments and everything, I can never express how grateful I am for all of you who read my stories 💗