21 - {Keep It Safe}

Hyungwon's POV

I did what I had to do. Now if Wonho didn't believe me either then it's his choice to let me go.

As I returned from the TV studio to the hotel I was greeted by the old receptionist who had a big smile when I asked her for my key. She also said "have fun" and even though I didn't understand what she meant, I thanked her.

When I opened the door to my room and found the two beds connected and Wonho sitting on top of them with food on it, some flowers on his hands and a big beautiful blinding smile. The boy I fell for 2 years ago is the cheesiest person on earth but that's one of the reasons I did.

"These are for you" Wonho said getting out of bed carefully not to kick any plates off the bed or spill good on the sheets.

"Wonho I-" I began to say and he interrupted me.

"You're the best person j could wish for in my life and I'm sorry I didn't let you explain anything to me yesterday even if you didn't know you were drugged I should have let you explain to me, talk it through and find solutions. I love you Hyungwon, I really do." he said and I decided not to say anything, I only approached him and kissed him, not hard, but soft, so soft in order to let him feel all my love or most of my love through this one kiss.

"By the way don't say you're not photogenic. The camera made your face look as beautiful as it is in real life" Wonho said in between the kiss and I smiled shyly.

"Let's eat" I said really quietly due to my shyness. I'm not a shy person, I never was. But Wonho would always find a way to make me shy.

"Why have I never met or talked to your friends?" I asked after finishing the food, I mean he has talked to Shownu who is my friend but I haven't talked to any.

"Actually... You have" he said and I got confused. "Changkyun" he said I remember hearing that name not long ago.

"Oooohhh the phone call?" now I remembered. It was the phone call I got before going to Paris when Changkyun talked to me via Wonho's phone.

"So 'my Hyungwonnie' huh?" i asked jokingly and now it was his turn to get shy and I laughed.
"Why were we so stupid? We lost 2 years of our relationship, 2 years that would be the happiest but we chose to make them the saddest."

Wonho opened his arms for me to crawl in his hug, which I happily did.

"We were stupid Hyungwon. But we are meant to be together. I mean if soulmates were actually a thing then I'm sure we'd be each other's soulmate. The love we have for each other, I promise we'll keep it safe" he said. Good old poetic Hoseok, I missed him so much these 2 years, I have probably said that in most of these chapters but I don't care, I want the whole world to know how much I missed him. And this book is the closest to the whole world I can do.

"I feel like we're in a fan fiction" Wonho said and I laughed.

"Fan fictions get their ending decided by the author. We are the ones who will decide our ending here. We will make our happy ending."

__________________________________________

Kinda small chapter but it was pretty good in my opinion.
I am now gonna tell you all something that you may not like but...
The next chapter in gonna be the epilogue.
Another completed book will be in my works soon. And by soon I mean, maybe tomorrow or some day in the next week.
Till then, byeee ❤️