10 - {Date?}

The From Zero video from the inside. This chapter and ONLY this chapter will be in a 3rd person's POV but in several parts it will be written in the two boys' POVs. I'm sorry if this comes out confusing. I'm gonna try to write it as clear as possible. Also it will be divided it two parts.
_______________________________________

They left the hospital together, returned to the hotel, changed and went out. Both boys were excited. Wonho because he knew where they were going and Hyungwon because he didn't know where they were going but he knew how Wonho is. You can never have a bad time when you're with Wonho.

While they were walking Wonho spotted a blue wall that had things written on it with a white marker. Everyone would think that this sounds not that pretty. But Wonho loved this idea. Things written in every language this world speaks, in every language that exists. This amazed Wonho because for a moment he felt safe in this big world.

"Hyungwon ah please come take a photo of me in front of this wall." Wonho said which stopped Hyungwon from searching for a postcard he badly wanted.

Hyungwon took the photo and returned to the postcard shop. He found a perfect one with the Eiffel Tower at night, and he also got a small book.

Then they started walking again in a comfortable silence. They were both really happy not only because they were in Paris but also because they were in Paris together.

Hyungwon asked Wonho to rest for a little bit. His knee still wasn't in its best state and they happened to walk by some stairs with many tourists sitting on them. Hyungwon sat down and got the small book from his bag.
'Premier Amour' was the title in French, while translated in English it means 'First Love'. A coincidence?

Hyungwon's POV

While I opened the book in a page it was written
"I didn't understand women at that period. I still don't for that matter. Nor men either. Nor animals either. What I understand best, which is not saying much, are my pains."
And I unintentionally thought about Wonho. You'd think 'what does he have to do with that?". He is the ease to my pains. These two days made me feel all the emotions I have forgotten; jealousy, need, pain, love.

I then heard a' click' and lifted my head to see Wonho taking a picture of me. Happiness. I thought as I saw him smiling with his gummies at me.

"Let's go" I told him and got up.

3rd Person's POV

There they were again, walking by small shops, tourists taking pictures, buying souvenirs. Until Wonho's eyes fell on a small lady who was sitting in front of an easel waiting patiently for someone to stop by and ask her to paint them.

After asking Hyungwon, they both approached her. The small lady couldn't hide her smile, it was as if she had won the lottery.

With his broken English Hyungwon asked the lady to paint them.

Wonho was the first one. He sat down looking at the lady so that she can portray him correctly. At some point he couldn't stay still and turned to Hyungwon to make silly faces to which Hyungwon laughed but scolded him to sit quietly.

Then it was Hyungwon's turn. The old lady said that Hyungwon's face is easier to portray but she complimented both of the boys.

When they were finished the boys thanked the old lady and even hugged her.

Wonho's POV

I couldn't stop taking pictures of Hyungwon. He was so beautiful, so comfortable and cozy in his oversized sweater.

Our next stop was on top of a building. Im not really scared of this because I know there is a wall that protects us. But even if I was scared, the view would make me forget about it. You could see the whole Paris from there. You could feel each vintage vibe. I felt as if we were in a 90's movie for a minute. I reached for my camera and filmed me and Hyungwon and then the view.

Even the wind was beautiful. I loved this moment, it was probably the most beautiful moment in my life.

3rd person's POV

After stopping to get a coffee Hyungwon and Wonho continued their small tour. Hyungwon put his hand around Wonho's shoulders to which Wonho was more than shocked.

"Are you teasing me for my height?" he said jokingly and Hyungwon laughed at him.

"It's not my fault you're so short" Hyungwon said. It wasn't his intention to tease him but he decided to play along with him.

Then they fell into silence again. Admiring their surroundings, the trees, the bridges, everything was so well made.

They reached an amusement park. Wonho's plan from the beginning. They first went to the arcade games.

After failing completely to catch a stuffed animal from the matching with the grabber, they played a game with a gun trying to pop some balloons. Wonho once again failed but Hyungwon managed to win two small stuffed kittens, a white one and a grey one. After thought Hyungwon gave the white one to Wonho with a small smile. Wonho was so close to blushing but he only muttered a small 'thank you' really fast. Hyungwon just laughed.

Then they went to that machine that you go inside and it spins you. Wonho was so scared, he wouldn't stop trembling and Hyungwon could feel it. He was worried Wonho would faint or something so he took his hand in his and held it softly.

Wonho didn't really realize it because he was too caught up in being scared but he did felt a warmth spread to his body which made him relax a little bit.

After the game Wonho was feeling kinda dizzy and Hyungwon wouldn't stop laughing at him.

"You're laughing with my pain?" Wonho said with his hand on his heart.

"Let's get some ice cream for you to feel better" Hyungwon said as if he was talking to a small child.

They actually got ice cream; Hyungwon got mint chocolate and Wonho got vanilla-strawberry. 

"Vanilla-Strawberry is so lame" Hyungwon said laughing.

"You're lame" Wonho said and took a bite out of Hyungwon's ice cream.
"Never mind I take that back. Vanilla-strawberry is so lame. That thing is the best wow." Wonho said surprised by how good mint chocolate tasted.

"Let's go to the hotel to change and go out again. It's too hot today, I hadn't planned it to be so hot." Wonho said and took Hyungwon's hand and dragged him to a taxi.

_______________________________________