5 - {Care}

Hyungwon's POV

I woke up at 5:30am which is too fucking early for me and got ready for the airport. I unwillingly got inside a taxi after picking up a coffee and reached the airport. I really don't want Wonho's face to be the first one to see today and every day for the rest of the week.

I saw him standing in front of the entrance waiting for me completely barefaced.

He's beautiful.

No he's not, he's ugly. Who goes out without makeup these days? Shut up brain.

I approached him and extended my hand to get my ticket. I had no intention to talk to him and he just frowned and gave it to me. I felt a tiny bit of sadness for being so mean to him. But I got over it quickly, it's not like I care. For now I'm just irritated that I'll have to spend 10 hours with him in an airplane.

We were seated and I could see Wonho who was seating next to me by the window being terrified. He was red from holding his breath for too long and I realized it was because of his fear of heights. I still remember all those times that we traveled he would have to sear in the middle so that he wouldn't be able to see outside. He wouldn't relax until I was holding his hand and forcing him to look at me and only me.

But now I can't do that. Because we're not together. And Wonho's is seated by the window, I'm sitting by the corridor and we have another man in between us. I should be glad that there's someone separating us but I was worried of him. He seemed to be close to a panic attack.

"I'm sorry Sir. Could you please exchange seats with my b...friend because he's afraid of heights?" I asked quietly the man beside us as politely as I could so that Wonho couldn't hear us.

"Okay sure. It's not a problem, I can see how scared he is." he said and smiled at me, then turned to Wonho "Hey young man, I see you look kinda scared. Do you possibly want to change seats with me?" he asked him and I could see Wonho letting a sigh of relief before nodding.

So now we were next to each other. Wonho more relaxed obviously but still nervous as hell. I'll probably regret what I'm gonna do but I can't not do this.

I put my hand on top of his but he was too nervous to even realize it.

"Wonho look at me" I said but nothing.
"Wonho!" I said a bit louder.
"Hoseok you idiot look at me" I told him and he turned to me.
"Please relax, okay? I have a sleep mask with me do you want it?" I asked him and he nodded. I gave it to him and he put it on. I took my hand off of his but he took it again.

"Please don't let my hand" he said, his voice revealing how extremely terrified he is. And I did as he asked.
Why the fuck am I so weak for him?

We spent most of the flight sleeping. 1 hour before we land we decided to wake up. Wonho took off the sleep mask and gave it to me.

"Thank you a lot. I know we aren't together anymore and you probably hate me. But I really appreciate what you did today, thank you" he said kindly. I felt my heart beating a little faster but I refuse to give it further thought.

"It's nothing. I prefer to let my ego die a little bit than have you die from a panic attack" I said and Wonho seemed surprised and I realized that it sounded too caring for what I wanted it to be so I added "Shownu would think I killed you because I hate you and I don't want that rumor for me" I said laughing. Great save Hyungwon.

The airplane landed and we took a taxi that got us to the hotel. We arrived and went to the reception asking for our room.

"I'm sorry to inform you but we only have one room left. It has separate bed though so I hope it won't be that much of a problem." the middle aged lady in the reception said.

I left a long sigh realizing that I'll actually have to stay in the same room as Wonho. I came here with the thought that I'll only have to see him at the fashion shows and now we'll have to stay in the same room.

"Wait let me ask my coworker." I told her and approached Wonho.

"Do you have a problem if we stay in the same room with separate beds? There's no other room left." I asked him.

Wonho's POV

I wanted to say that it's more than fine to stay in the same room. I would finally get to see his beautiful sleeping face once again.

"Sure if you don't have a problem" I said with a I-don't-really-care face.

He went at the reception again and took the keys for our room. We got our bags and went inside an elevator. Now if you think I have a fear of heights, you should see how Hyungwon hates elevators.

We were both waiting for it to reach the 5th floor when the elevator stopped. Hyungwon turned to look at me with a pale face muttering a small 'no'

"Relax it'll only take 5 minutes before it starts again." I told him because that how long it usually takes for an elevator to start working again.

"We're gonna get out out of here in no time sirs. Please calm down" said a voice from outside in broken english.

I saw Hyungwon sitting down on the floor bringing his kness to his chest and looking as pale as ever. I didn't know what to do.

He got up and took of his jacket, I saw him sweating and sighing the whole time. I didn't know what to do to make him relax, so I did the first thing that came in my mind.

I kissed him

_______________________________________

Chapter 5 completed.
Your favorite author (#lolno) is back.
Also I decided to start naming the chapters. The names will probably be lame but I'll try
I hope you liked and enjoyed the chapter.
I love you all, thank for all the reads. You're all amazing 💗