16 - {Chances and maybes}

Hyungwon's POV

I saw Wonho's unconscious body laying in front of the car that previously hit him. The road had blood on it, blood that would come out of his head. For about 5 minutes I felt as if I was glued on the ground and couldn't move. But when I came back to my senses I went closer to him. I hadn't realized until then that I was crying.

An ambulance that someone called, arrived and when they put Wonho inside I felt like going unconscious but I was I tried to stay strong for him, for Wonho.

"I'm sorry sir. Are you his family?" a paramedic asked me.

"I'm his...boyfriend" I told him and he let me get inside the ambulance as well.

Tears never stopped running down my eyes. I never stopped staring at him. Dried blood covering his forehead, his eyes closed. He seems so calm in this dreadful state, but then again he isn't conscious to react some other way.

I really feel like I haven't realized what's exactly happening yet. I'm crying but at the same time I feel so numb to the pain my heart holds.

As soon as the ambulance reached the hospital the paramedics ran out of the vehicle with Wonho's bed, I silently followed - finally not crying - when they told me that I should wait in the hospital's corridor until the doctor comes out.

I thought it was a good idea to inform Shownu.

"Hey Hyungwon, how's it going?" Shownu said in a cheerful tone. I really don't wanna tell him now.

"Umm W-Wonho...got in an...accident" I told him feeling myself going unconscious again but no, no I'm not gonna do that right now.

"What?!" re yelled in the phone and then I proceeded to explain the situation to him. He told me that he's taking the next flight to Paris and that we shouldn't worry about the fashion show. Wonho is his priority.

I waited and waited and waited. After like 3 hours, the doctor came out of these big doors.

"Excuse me, you're his boyfriend right?" the doctor asked and I nodded impatiently.

"Well it seems that Lee Wonho got in a pretty bad accident. He lost a lot of blood but thankfully our hospital was able to provide him the blood he lost. Other than that, he had two broken ribs and some scratches from falling on the ground. When he wakes up we'll be able to identify any other problems, if he has any." The doctor said with a friendly but also formal voice.

"Thank you doctor. When will I be able to see him?" I wondered.

"Well you can visit him now. If he wakes up, please call me or the nurse so that we'll be able to check his state as fast as possible." he then said and after i nodded, he showed me the room Wonho is kept and left to his office. 

When I went inside I saw Wonho sleeping. His head was in a bandage. Even though he was sleeping, it wasn't difficult to see that he was in pain. A frown was customizing his peaceful face. I was so close to crying once again but soon enough I saw him trying to move, a small yelp left his mouth and his hands hugged his now broken ribs. He opened his eyes, trying to adjust them in the room's bright lighting. Once he did, he turned to me and showed me the tiniest and cutest smile, that I couldn't help but smile back.

"Why am I here?" he asked wispering.

"In a hospital, you got in an accident?" This came out more like a question because why would he not know why he is here.

"But this isn't one of Seoul's hospitals?" he said and now Im honestly confused.

"Yeah we're in Paris for a fashion week." I told him calmly.

"Do you have another runway in a fashion show? I knew my baby is the best model." he said and I panicked, does he have amnesia? Does he still think we're together? He doesn't even know why we're in Paris. 

I was ready to press the button that calls a nurse but he stopped me.

"You should have looked at your face." He said and started laughing softly. I let out a sigh.

"You're such a fucking idiot." I told him after coming to my senses.

"I tried so hard not to laugh to make my 'amnesia' look real." he said and began laughing a little harder but his laugh got blocked from a small cry.

"I'm gonna call the doctor." I said hurriedly walking out of the room.

After the doctor came in the room he asked me to stay outside. I really wanted to be inside with him and hear what the doctor would say. After what was about 15 minutes I decided to knock. I opened the door and found the doctor standing ready to leave.

"He, right there, is just fine. His injures are only superficial except for the ribs and the head. We'll have to keep his in the hospital another day and tomorrow we'll be able to tell if he'll need another day here. For now I only gave him a painkiller and soon enought the nurse will bring his food too." He said facing me and then turned to Wonho.

"You have the best boyfriend out there Mr. Lee. He's here since the moment we brought you here, 5 hours ago." He said and I couldn't look at his face because I knew he'd have that smirk on his face.

"Yeah I know Sir. I have the best boyfriend." Wonho said and I lifted my head to see a genuine soft smile intsead of a smirk.

Maybe I'm ready to give another chance to us.

________________________________________________________________________________

It took me some time but I finished this chapter. I was in a biiig writer's block.

I hope you like this chapter, although to me it seems a bit boring.

Anywayy,,, I love you all
Until the next chapter
BYEEEE 💗💗