Chapter One

Can

"Dae what happen?" as I rushed on her. I drop my bag to the ground and automatically caught her on the ground. Messing crying by herself.

She called me but she didn't speak anything, I can only hear her sniffing so I was worried about what the fuck happened to her.

"Can" she hugged me so tight while she was still crying. I pat her head.

"Tell me what happen?" she buried her face into my chest and shook her head. I don't know but the heat rising in my head. My friend was hurt. And who messes with her will pay harder to me.

"Can, he ditch me," she said finally between her tears.

"Wait?! Who?" I don't understand. But she face me, and looking at her I can say she was lost. Her make-up are on mess and her eyes were red from crying.

"Tin!! My boyfriend. He ditches me for someone else!! After I finally give myself to him. He change And earlier I was about to see him but too late he had someone. He cheated on me!!" my eyes widen and shake her in disapproval.

"What the fuck did you do Dae?! You? and him? Sexed? Why did you do that?!!!" I'm starting to nag at her. I already told her that guy wasn't trustworthy enough and yet she gave up the important thing on her to him.

"But I love him Can. That's the only thing I can prove my feelings for him!! I was so stupid!!" My breath is heavy. I wanted to scold her more but I don't think it would help her this time. She was hurt.

"Where can I find that Tin guy?" she look puzzled at me.

"What are you going to do?"

---

It was a late night, Dae and I go to the abandoned place where Tin and his gang staying. My hand are shaking and wanted to throw a punch at his face. I couldn't stand the fact my friend was troubled because of him. I know Tin, he was one of the famous guys in our school. Cause he got that all. He has that look, the fame because he was the heir of his family business and also he was so fucking rich. But the only thing is he is a thug lord. He has that group that loves to pick and beat up someone lower than them. And that I hate the most. When I found out my friend Dae seeing Tin makes me worried and anxious about her. Tin also known as a great Casanova, got all girls and left them after he get that thing on them. Sadly Dae is one of them and that's why I'm pissed.

"You promise me that you won't pick a fight with him. I know he can kill you right away" I can feel Dae's voice shaking and scared.

I just nod at her. Not minding what we deal with earlier. I want to get back to him. For that, I can help Dae's feelings ease.

I saw them from afar where we are hiding in the car park in front of their place. I was peeing on them. Seeing Tin was smiling and happy with his gang. Makes me want to crush him in the ground and give him thousands of deserved punches.

"Wait Can?!! Where are you going??" Dae tries to stop by grabbing my arms but I refuse it and push her tightly. I can't stand that guy! I better teach him a lesson.

"Tin!!!" I shout his name enough to catch his attention and his friends.

He look down already at me when our gaze met. He is fcking jerk.

He walked toward me and I can see his gang making fun of me because they were laughing at me.

"What is this tiny dust shouting my name?" what the fuck?! Did he just call me dust??!

"What did you call me?" I hissed at him. He makes my blood boil into that turning point.

"A dust? Dirt? A small person? A small-brain person? What else do you want me to call you?" my teeth are nearly crushed and trying to breathe but I felt like exploding my anger at him.

Can't control me anymore. I punch him. He falls to my knee and sees blood on his lips. He swiftly wiped his finger to his lips to wipe away the blood.

Eyeing me with his cold eyes. I can see and feel his anger at me. What? I just can't help it. This guy needs to be taught a lesson.

"Nobody dares to punch me unless they want to be dead meat soon" is he threatening me? Nice one but it won't affect me.

I eyed him too with my grin lips on him.

"I'm not afraid of you" I tease him. Look he is a bit shaken.

"I'll make you" he leans his face on me and pull me by my collar closer to me.

"Just give it a try" I breathe it out to him. Our eyes going to spit laser at each other.

"Can stop!! Tin!!" Dae suddenly appears from where we were hiding.

"What are you doing here? Why did you come out?"

"Oh, so you're with my precious ex-girl" I look back at him. He is smiling evilly at us. This shit. Trying to grab Dae's arm but I swayed quickly his dirty hand.

"Don't touch her you scumbag!!" I yelled at him.

"Why? I've touched her so many times and I bet she liked it" I was about to punch him but Dae stop me and she was about to cry.

"Let me punch him one more time so that he can get to his senses" Dae almost hug me just to stop me to attack Tin.

"Please stop it Can. It will never change the fact Tin can't love me back anymore" now I heard her sobs.

"Pathetic" Tin had the guts to blow that word to Dae?!!

"I heard that asshole! Fine. I let this pass. But when we get to run to each other again. I'm going to kill you" I throw him my deadliest glare before I grab Dae's hand and walked out.

I just can't hear anything offensive word to my friend Dae. So I've decided to take her away to that place.

Tin this is not your day to me. But I'll make sure you'll crawl saying sorry to us. Asshole!