special chapter

Tin

"Leaving him again. Are you serious? Isn't it the right time for you guys to be each other? You guys went all the hardship and through all the bad things yet you are going to giving him up again? Trump was in the jail right now. No one will bother anymore to us especially to you and Can" that was Ae who disapprove my decision. But I made up my mind already and I have to leave him for good. His friends were also upset to me but I told them that I was just thinking for Can's future.

Sadly he cant took that path to his future without me with his side. I gave up because I love him. With all those struggle that we had. Its not that bad to give up if you only wish is his only happiness and security.

I had to go away without him. Its hurts but I have to. This is not our time yet. Maybe if its destiny will.

I left the letter while he was still unconscious. Before I left him, I kissed his forehead as I vowed my goodbye at him.

I talked to my parents and they seem to be shocked that I'm willing to take over the company by myself. That I finally I am waking up in my senses and getting mature already. But indeed I just want to improve myself even more. I drop my course I am taking and went abroad to study about business marketing related course. I want to become more successful not because I am rich already but I have to and need to work hard. I use Can as my inspiration for the six whole years. He maybe not by my side but he was always here in my heart. Sometimes I wondering about his doing in Thailand. Luckily I got some idea to hire someone to look over him and report whatever he is doing. I seldom talk to Pete and the whole gang because I don't want Can notice that my friend knows everything from me so that I choose not be in touch with them.

Whenever I got chance to go back in Thailand. I secretly goes to Can's working place or where he is sometime hanging out to himself. I am watching him from a far. I am contented seeing him smiling while eating his favorite slice of cake and drinking his favorite pinkmilk.

Base on what I heard from the person I hired. Can didn't seemingly dating someone else since I've gone. He was always focus and busy to his work that made me amaze on him. He still strive his best to live and to achieve his goal.

When random day Dad asked me if I have plan to marry someone that I like. I did directly told him that I've liked someone and I want to marry him. I expect that he would get surprised or getting mad. But he patted me.

"You're a grown man already. I thought your life will be messed up because you always getting into fight but I saw your dedication for the past years that I've seen you here in our company. We realize that we didn't take care of you for your whole life. But I'm still happy because even without us you still grow well. I'm sorry son for being bad parents" that's the first I hearing that to Dad. It feel so good to felt that I'm still their child even though we've been gap for a long years.

"Do you still love him right? Go find that guy and ask him to marry you right away" he knew ever since that I have a relationship to Can but he didn't bother and he never talked about it to me.

Why did I took so long time to be with Can? As I know I promise him since then I never leave him. But I did it many times and left him alone. But setting him free doest mean I don't love him. I did left him for our both good. It can be selfish or selfless but I just want to make sure Can will be alright and safe. Those times obstacle and almost fate ill situation test our relationship. Nothing change my love for him didn't change at all. It just its not our right time to be together.

"Why are you here?" I didn't mind his grumpy attitude at me when he saw me coming in to his office room. "I didn't line message you yet that I finish my work already?" I sly a smile at him. Why he look so cute when he was nagging at me. "Don't act like that Tin. I'm not interested" then he rolled his eyes. One thing that change to Can after all this years. He became more pretty and sexy in my eyes.

"I'm here to pick up my boyfriend for a dinner, we plan this way before right?" he sigh as he give up. Days past and I'm still doing all the best thing to make it up for the whole time we are not together.

"I know" I saw him cleaning his desk. As I sit comfortably in his couch. Staring to his wall full of random of picture frames. "Wait for awhile, I'm almost finish" I nod as I saw him walk in to the bathroom. I'm just curious to his work so I stand up from my sit and roaming near to his desk.

I cant help to smile because even on his work desk I can still see how he was cute when he is organizing his things here. But one thing caught my attention.

I pick it up. Its really old looking piece of paper but I can see how he treasure it. It was my letter that I left for him a years ago.

Can,

I know you would hate me after knowing when you reading this I wasn't here around anymore. I'm sorry for all the troubles that I cause. I would rather die just to save your life. I swear I hate myself for making you here in your situation. I was a bad boyfriend.

Now I'm setting you free. Free from worries,pain and trouble. Maybe its not the right for both of us. You have to fix your life better without me. That was the best for all of us.

I love you so much Can. If our time comes. I promise this time all the patience and waiting will be worth it.

Tin