Chapter Ten

Can

Exhausted. We are done in class for two subjects this is only in the morning. I really wanna go home. Did I just say I hate studying?

Good as usual, being quiet again but I received a cold treatment from him which I don't really like. He walks out first and about after him. When Pete just shows up from nowhere.

"Can you give me some time?" Pete politely asks me. I look to Good who is walking away. I sighed.

I nod. Then I follow him. He leads me to the garden of the campus.

"What now?" I don't want to be grumpy but I can't help to act like one.

"I'm sorry for what happened last time" I try to remember what wrong did he do to apologize to me right now.

"Eh?" he held my both hands.

"Please let me be your friend okay?" should I consider him? I mean I really can feel he is sincere and nice guy. Who am I to reject him?

"Fine," I said in a lower tone. I'm giving up.

"Yey!" he pull me to a hug. He released me after.

"I have something to tell you," he said continuously.

"What?"

"It's about Tin" again? Tin again? I have nothing to do with him either.

"Did you guys fight?" I almost laughed but good thing I control it. What kind of question is that? We are always fighting whenever we see each other, like what's new about that?

"Why did you ask?" Pete waves his hand. Smiled at me again.

"Nothing, I'll go ahead. I have somewhere to go. See you around" he waved at me before he walk away. He left me clueless, what's that?

Oh well I have to catch Good before the next class came.

---

This day was almost wrapped up but I didn't have that chance to talk to Good and still cold treating me. So I guess I'm doing this the next day again.

But another thing that makes me feel like something off about Dae. Don't get me wrong she is my friend but why do I feel something that she change? Like last night, I don't get it why are we hanging out that we are just two of us, she didn't even mind inviting Cha-Am and Pond. Really weird, the way she looks at me. I can sense something was up.

Whatever. I can't forget also about Tin also. He saw us last night. Could it be? That's why he was glaring me at me because I'm with Dae? Jealous because of me?

I was walking into the hallway without being myself.

I stop walking and froze in my place. I saw him now. Am I not dreaming, he is really here standing in front of me. He is plainly looking at me then he avoids his eyes immediately. He walks towards me. Why can't I move? Why Im still locking my sight to him? Why do I feel so nervous right now?

I thought he was going to talk to me but he pass to me just like that. I am going to leave also and not minding him but I just cant so turn around to him.

"Tin!" whats with me?

He stops walking and turns his back on me. His eyes struck mine. Now I'm walking towards him.

I don't even know why I called his name tho.

"What is it?" is it just me? Or his voice just back to cold again.

"You saw me last night right?" the heck where did I pick those?? What the hell did I ask him that?

"And so?" okay Can why are you trying to do that?

"Uhmm" come on think of the answer you look stupid in front of him.

"If you had nothing to say, cut this shit out and get out of my face" so my hypothesis about him is true. Smirking curved my lips.

"So are you really jealous because I'm with Dae last night?" I tease him but I didn't expect the reaction he show me. He look so pissed at me. The fact I have never seen before.

"What??" his voice cracked up. He did see us. I do not dream that I saw him.

"Why are you regretting that you let her go?" His face felt that attack. Did I really offend him? Well, that's an achievement. Finally, I make him feel offended for the first time.

"You know what Can? I hate you because you are really really fucking annoying. And now you are starting me, you've ruined my day already" he said without looking at my face. The more I made him mad, can help but to annoy him even more.

"Come on go admit to yourself that you lose!" I mock him, I want to celebrate because finally, I've beat someone like Tin.

"Say that again?" I can feel his patience loss because of me. But that makes me more want to tease him, even by these I can get back to him.

"Didn't you hear me? I said yo--" I didn't get that chance to finish my sentence when his lips shut my own lips.

My eyes widen. Tin's lips are on my lips.

He is kissing me.

My eyes are still open and I can see how his eyes were closed. My knee got weak and also I can't push him right away.

"You should learn to shut up your mouth or else I would do the honor to make you shut up" my hands automatically cover my lips. I felt my eyes get hot and watery.

My first kiss?!!!!

Before he leave me he smirked at me.

I got down on my knees. I don't think I have that strength to walk again because I don't know anymore.

My tears go down to my cheek and my tantrums on the floor.

Never cross to my mind that my kiss will be like this. I never imagine that someone like him will kiss me.

"Tiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn!!!!!" my dream first kiss to someone I love is gone. Gone because Tin ruin it!!!!!

---

a/n : i feel kinda lack to this chapter but anyways i hope you still enjoy this chap!! I made TinCan first kiss!!! aaaaaaaaaa 💙💚