Chapter Forty Three

Third Person

It was brand new day. And its the first time Can was awake in early hour. He didn't wait his sister to make the breakfast. He searched in internet and watched some tutorial how to cook some dish.

"Hmm not bad as first time" he taste his food that he made.

Lei wake up in strange sound from their kitchen. So she thought someone was kicked inside in their house. She was afraid at first when she checked what happen to the kitchen. She was surprise to see her brother was there. She thought that she was dreaming but when Can felt her presence he turn his back to her sister and give her a bright smile.

"No way" Lei cant believe to what she was seeing now. The breakfast was ready. She grab her brother and pulled him closer to her. She place her palm to Can's forehead, checking if he had a fever.

"I'm not sick Lei" he chuckled. Lei cant still believe it.

"What the fuck did you eat and you did this?" still cant believe it. Its really big deal for her because he know how Can was really big ass lazy person.

"From now on, I'm going to do this everyday. And don't worry you wont be poison Lei" again he chuckled.

Lei seem to be afraid to his brother changed.

"Is that the effect of being broken hearted? If that so, I hope he had it a long ago so that I didn't suffer that much"

Can was happy for the first thing he accomplished for today. He is the one of example who changed not for bad or worst instead for good and productive person.

In school, Good was surprised for Can suddenly changed. He was the one who insist to go in library and study for their upcoming short quiz in days.

Pond gossiping to her girlfriend Cha-am who also notice Can changed.

"Is Can was abduct by aliens and replaced by a fake Can?" Pond did ridiculously whisper to Cha-am while looking to Can who is busy reading books.

"Pond that has no sense either" Cha-am lose his shit to his boyfriend. "Why not we be happy for him instead?" everyone looking at her except to Can, well he heard all that from his friends but he didn't budge to fought back to them because he don't want to be hot seated by them. He want to keep that to himself.

They continue studying in library. While Dae was there, still looking to Can. Everyday passes by, she see how Can was really man for her. The more she wanted Can to be her boyfriend. But what she can do, she cant count how many times she was turn down by Can.

Her gang told her to stop her feelings to Can because there's no way that Can will like her.

"Are you okay?" Dae was out of the blue asked Can. Can seemed to be quiet unlike he was before. This is one of his changes happens to him.

Can turn to her, as like how he saw Tin's eyes on her. Can's eyes was colder. She cant even see the old Can's eyes looking at her like he did before.

"I'm okay why are you asking?" Can slightly irritated on how Dae was ignorant.

"It just I felt something off" she shrugged. She shouldn't have asked that silly question but she just cant help it because she was just worried to Can.

"You want to go somewhere?" Can surprisingly asked Dae. That made her dwell into little happiness. It was the first time Can talk to her nicely.

The class was done, almost of their friends are head home first than them. Because Dae keep accompany Can even without asking him. They were in the bench in the garden of their campus. She didn't even know why Can was always seated here for almost one hour everyday. She was always there seated in almost 10 centimeter away from Can but he didn't budge to push her away so she taught it was okay to him.

"Can??" she cant just believe that it was really like dream that Can insist to talk her first.

"Anywhere is fine" he didn't know how much that was meant to Dae.

She was silently following Can where he was to go. She don't care where Can is going the more important to her that Can wanted her to be with him.

"Do you know that I'm not being her for almost a while" that's the first thing he said as they came here in sea port not that far from Can's place.

This is where Can's comfort place. He love to look on perfect sky like it has no problem. The pretty purple painted sky makes him to ease plus the little star was became invisible. The breeze of the air here is really comfortable.

Dae was looking candidly to Can. This was the first time Can bought him in the place that wasn't familiar and wasn't expected that Can know. For years that they've known each other. This is also the first time she saw that side of Can. He was really look so simple to think, sometimes quite childish, happy go lucky guy has this deep personality.

How can I not appreciated Can a long time ago? That time he didn't met yet Tin, but of course it was my fault why they met each other. But now Can was hurt and trying to get over to him. Sound so desperate but I have to took this advantage to make win Can's heart. I love him so much, and I meant that so much. I didn't feel this way to other guys especially to Tin. Can was different. And I don't wonder why Tin was fell for Can..

But how the fuck Tin can do this to Can? I just wonder why Tin did that to Can?

"Its been weeks, but its still same" he said and even Date didn't get that first.

In Can's mind was still in messed. He seem so find but he still on that fucking maze and trap forever.

He cant think properly.

Dae didn't know how to response and she only hummed.

They were both so quiet while watching the sun was going down and seems like the sea eating it down. They both smiles with their anxious feelings.

But the perfect silence broke when sudden decision just came out.

"How do you think about dating each other Dae" Can again surprisingly Dae.

She was stunned felt her soul left her body. Did she just hear it right?

"You weren't saying anything so I guess it was a yes" Can trying to be calm in front of her while Dae trying to compose herself.

---
a/n : i know some of you will be mad at me, but do you remember to check out to Dae? hahah thats it I dont want to make any spoiler but i hope you guys stay tune and leave some reaction here i would love to see that!! thank you for supporting this guys, luv u 💙💚