Chapter Thirty Six

Tin

"Tin dont worry we will looking at Can too. Dont worry, you know Can he is tough boy. Remember the first time you met? He punch you hahahaha" Type was laughing trying to calm me down from his flashing back stories. I look plain at him then he realized I dont buy it so that he made back his serious mode face.

Techno was idling while Ae and Pete show their concern at me. Ae come forward and patted me. "Type was right? Can handle this okay? Just stay by his side as always and dont make that stupid Trump get on your way" Pete back hug Ae yes in front of us. Yes this silly couple being lovey dovey again while Im here worrying like crazy. But the other side I know Pete was scared, I know I can see clearly to his face.

"But guys this is different. Can is my boyfriend now. I know Trump will do anything to get back us and I know he is up to Can any moment of now" I cant forget his face when the last time we run to each other. I know he was up to something.

"Okay Tin, you want me to look over to Can?" Pete suggested to us. He look unsure to his suggestion but I know he want to help.

"What do you mean by that?" Ae is now worried to Pete, while he is trying to smile.

"Can is my friend also, I wanted to make sure he was safe. So if Tin or his friends didnt accompany him Im willing to go with him to secured his safety" Ae holding his arms trying to lure his boyfriend that dont do that thing.

"Trump was after you. What if--" he press his index finger to Ae's lips to shut him up.

"Trust me Ae" he said in sweetly tone and he look to each of us. " Trust me guys" Pete is hard headed person tho.

I nod. "Fine, do as you wish but in one condition.."

"Call or chat us if something came up" I said while Ae jerk at me and giving me what-the-fuck-look.

Im worried to Pete too. Of course I dont want let Trump touch any of my friends now and also my Can who wasnt relevant to our business.

Can

"So see you guys tomorrow??" Im rushing myself to get back my things to my bag because Ive chatted already Tin that my class was done. He will be here soon.

"Look who's excited to meet his boyfriend after class?" I shrug and trying not to be obious and didnt know what he is saying.

"Its not that Good, Im just happy that the class was done" Cha-am shaking her head in disbelief.

"Nah~ by the way Ill head first I had to go somewhere" Good heading off first to classroom and only Cha-am left. I dont but we were always last to leave this room.

"Perfect timing, can we talk?" aww. She suddenly turn to be serious one that Im not used to.

"About what?" she seated beside me.

She compose herself first. "I know and you know that I dont throw any hate of you and to your relationship with Tin but Im Dae's friend too" this is the first time Cha-am talk to me seriously and not being so annoying friend. "I know Dae likes you, she said that just one random day. She told me that ever since you were a child she have a crush on you but she just want to stick with you as a friend. You know her so much, but you didnt even notice that. She told me also that after she had a heartbreak from Tin. She was relying to you and you were there always for her in her bad times. She tought you like her too more than a friend because of how you cared at her and funny is I thought it too. I know she was hurt now, but what more hurting to her is the one who expected to be her side to her bad times cant comfort him anymore" I went silent and trying to absorb what she was just said. And realizing I wasnt that good friend at her.

"Its not Im saying that its your fault. But you know we dont have that control to hurt people we love, sometimes we do it intentionally but sometimes we dont"

That leave me speechless.

Even tho Dae lie to me she is still my friend. Ill give her time and spaces that she wanted for now. I will talk to her if the time has come and she was ready.

"That was right Can, give her time. Dont pressure yourself to make up to her. The right time will come for that. For now you just have to look to the bright side Can" I call Good at this late hour to hear his opinion about my problem.

"I just cant help to felt guilt" Im scratching my head because I cant contain what I feel tonight. I felt I screw up everything.

"Nah dont even think that. If you thinking that thing between you and Tin was a mistake and make Dae's hurt. That was wrong okay? You didnt even know that Dae was into you and you didnt do that purposely"

I sighed.

"Good, thanks for hearing me out. You will always there for me and supporting me" Im not being so dramatic but I know Good will puke right now after hearing this from me.

"Don't even mention that Can. Im going to sleep and so you do. Im hanging up" he didnt bother to hear my response and drop the call  that easily.

"I bet Tin was sleeping safe and sound right now" I should really sleep cause its been late at night.

I was going doze off to sleep when I received a message from unknown number.

Hi! Remember me? Im Trump. Can we meet tomorrow after your class or whenever you are free?

Trump??? He is familiar... ah right.

He was the one who Tin beat up before.

---
a/n : guys i miss you so much!!! im sorry for late update huhu. so how do you see this chapter? any feedback. i wanna know!! thank you for keep waiting and reading this story fam 💙💚