Chapter Thirty Two

Can

I saw a girl crying alone in the park. I dont know her because this is the first time I saw her in our neighborhood. I pat her back and not saying anything because I dont know how to comfort someone. But I only want to do is to make her stop crying.

"Get away from me!! You are bad!!!" she pushed me without seeing my face. I fell from the ground. I was about to yell at her but I saw her wounds on her left arm.

"You have a wounds!!" I snatched her wrist and checking it.

"Get off me!! You did it to me thats why I ge--" she stop nagging me when we finally face each other. Her eyes were swollen from crying.

I didnt let her talk and drag her to my house it wasnt far from the playground. She didnt say anything tho.

"This is my house. My mom was a nurse before she know how to heal your wounds" I said when we stop in front of our gate.

She stop from crying. She pulled to a hug.

"You are the first boy who treated me like this. Please be my friend" I hug her back. I felt pity at her and want her to keep as my friend.

"Im Dae" she finally introduce herself to me.

"My name is Can"

The girl I met and being my friend for almost ten years. Is in front of me. Kissed me. Told me that she liked me.

I was so puzzled and so confuse how come she liked me?? I remember how much she was in love with Tin.

"Dae you are wrong" she look stunned at me. I wipe my lips aggressively. Thinking she kissed me makes me feel I stab Tin.

"No. I know you like me-- no, you loved me right?? The way you taking care of me from past months. And you told me that you are always by my side right? Those things you did to me, isnt because you love me?" Im now scratching my head of this disbelief. I cant believe Dae misunderstood all my kindness to her.

I draw closer to her and hold her both hands. I look at her especially to her eyes. I dont want to broke her heart just like before because Tin broke up with her. But what can I do? I didnt love her. I dont want to hurt her but I have no choice.

"Dae, its true that I love you.." I saw her face glow up when she heard that to me. "But only as a friend" she is shaking his head.

"Stop doing this to me Can, dont you just lie to my face. No." she took her both hands away from me.

"Im sorry Dae. But you just misunderstand me. Im just being good friend at you" her eyes now shaking and watery. Still shaking her head.

"No. But you said the last day you are liking someone very close to you. I couldnt think of any girls closer than you except for Cha-am and me" aish. Now I know. "You even eye contact me while stating those to our friends. So what was that Can? How can you explain that to me?"

Theres no way but I have to be honest to her. She deserve to know the truth. Besides she is my friend after all.

"I cant like you Dae because Im dating someone else. And also I was so guilty all the time whenever Im with you. So I acted off whenever you are around" she was still remaining at her place and trying to absorb those things Ive said.

"Who was that girl you're dating? Is she pretty than me? Smarter? Sexy? Do I know her? Tell me!!!" her voice cracked in the end. I was holding my nape as I hold my urge to tell her all the truth. I dont mind anymore what would she react after hearing this. Cause I know she cant handle this first.

I gulp and breath deeply.

"Im not dating any woman, but you know him very well" her eyes widen. Shaking while trying to compose herself.

"Di you just say him??" she cant believe asking me.

"Im dating Tin. Im dating your ex boyfriend" her jaw just drop and cover her mouth. "Thats why I felt guilty whenever I see you. But I cant help myself because I like Tin so much" she is now shaking her head multiple times. Her tears fall down to her cheek.

"This cant be. Theres no way Can!!" she now fell to the floor.

"Im dating him for almost two months" she didnt mind me but she is now punching the floor until I heard her sobs.

I came to her and comfort her by hugging her as I always like do. But this time its different scenario because I know I did a big part to hurt her.

"Dont come near at me!! Im disgusted at you. Not only you but the two of you!!!" but I felt those words. She disgusted at me? Am I really did a wrong? Wrong that I fallen in love to a guy once he loved or because I am consider a gay because I dated a guy?

She is my friend for almost ten years. But that was the first time she looked at me with her disgusted eyes.

"Dae Im sorry" she now pushed when I try to touch her. She pick her things and storm off from my room. She leave me here with a heavy feeling.

I expect this to be happen but now its happening its really hurt for me.

My holding tears are now running down to my both cheeks and now I find myself sobbing on the floor.

"Now all my hunch was right?" I raised my head to who is now talking to me. I saw Dae looking so apologetic at me. "Im sorry Can I saw and heard everything. I was about to give you guys a food when I accidentally saw all that" I wipe my tears and hugged her.

"What should I do now?" I cant help but to sobs even more when she patted my back to comfort me.

"I think you did a right thing Can. Its better to be straight forward person than to be liar just because you dont want to hurt the person. Cause you know you cant avoid people to be hurt" Lei was annoying brat and got on my nerves sometimes. But she was good at this.

But.. now she know all the truth..

She hit my head. "Lei!!!" I break from hugging her and throwing her my dead glare.

"I know you hiding something from me. Im hunching that Dae likes you even before but Im really suspicious at you since that day. I know you and Tin having something!! I didnt just ask you because I know you will deny that to my face!"

See? She is really annoying.

"This is why I dont want to tell you" I said while rolling my eyes on her.

"You are so unfair Can?!!! Did you know Im your biggest shipper?!!" she really did clapping her boths like she was a sea lion on the ocean park show.

"Cut that Lei!! You are not helping me in this situation" she didnt mind my whining at her.

"You have to tell me each and every detail how you guys ended to be a boyfriends"

She grab my both hands and try to make me stand from sitting on the floor.

I dont know what to feel after confessing everything to Dae and now dealing with my sister because of this confession.

Can they just leave me alone?

---

a/n : i have a lot of errors on last chapter because Ive write that in the middle of the night. so i fix it. im so overwhelmed guys. this book reach already 20k reads like omggg how did it happen? but thanks for all your support!!