Chapter Eight

Tin

Type invited me to his bar's cousin named Tum. We also want to invite Ae, Pete, and Techno. But they are excusing some stuff to us, well I expect Ae and Pete to have their own time together but Techno? I don't think he has something to deal with. Well, I'm in the mood to drink right now so I agreed with Type's idea.

"Something bothering you?" we are seating on the stool in front of the bartenders who are busy mixing our drinks.

I like Tum's bar, it's really exclusive. It hasn't that many customers so it feels like you are in a private bar.

I look to Type who is seriously asking me that.

"How could you know if you are attracted to someone else?" he almost choked on his drink. Why? Is there something wrong with my question?

"Are you seeing some girl again? Come on Tin are you getting into a serious relationship?" I look intently at him.

"I'm not that type of person. You know I'm not into girls" bartender finally give me a drink. Shot it like it was a normal drink.

"I know. You only play with the girls just like that but how long? How long you will keep it to yourself? It's not wrong if you are attracted to men, it doesn't matter" Am I really into Can? Damn these days he is been in my mind.

"I want to be with you"

"You're not gay right?"

I feel so attacked and getting shot. I released Can from pulling by his waist. I didn't know what happen but he ran away from me. Left me hanging here.

"But it might he hate me more," I said unknowingly.

"What did you say?" Type's look puzzled. "Hey don't tell me you like Can? Like what Pete told me?" that Pete!! He really likes to roast me alive.

"Yes. I like Can" finally I admit to myself. It feels like I'm relieved that something on me released.

"Don't tell me since that day you met, you've liked him" I slowly nod.

He is really different and kinda unique. The way he stood up and had no fear to face me. It amazes me. That made me like him.

"But I know he will hate me more if he knew that I like him" I'm worried because of that.

What if he disgusts gays? That made me more anxious.

"Tin you are just paranoid. You didn't even know yet. Why jump to the conclusion already? Go ask him to go out with you" I scratch my head and think that makes me crazy.

"The hell I can? How can I ask him out? If he sees my face first he's getting mad quickly" tho that makes him cute.

"If you like him then you like him. Just a piece of advice Tin, go catch your man first before someone will get it away from you. In short, ask him to be your boyfriend" he patted my shoulder.

It made me think. Should I make a move first? But how?

Can

"Can, are you going to eat your breakfast or not??" my annoying sister scolded me in front of our breakfast.

"I am!!" I hold the pork and point it to her. Her eyes rolled on me. Why do I have a bitch sister in my life?