Chapter Forty Six

Pete

I cant barely watch this man throwing and wasting himself. I don't know what to do either to help him. It was like since then every night passed he always asking me to come over to his home. I can see how his maids were so worried about him too. Maybe Tin can look so damn fine when he was in the school but actually when he was homed, Tin shutting himself alone in this room, drunk himself. It was just kinda relieve because he make me want to company him right in his situation.

His room were so messed up, I didn't know if he let his maids cleans his room or not.

"You had too much already" I've stopped him to make another round of the bottle. He glared at me.

"Why don't you drink instead?" he tries to take a shot but I refuse it because I don't want to be drunk for tonight. And also Ae will be mad at me.

"Tin your going to kill yourself if you keep doing this" he laid his eyes on me. He give me a quick smirk.

"Then be it" if this is all the result of protecting me, I just cant stand it. I felt so guilty seeing him in misery.

"Tin stop this and go back to Can already. This is the worst decision that you made" he laughed in bitter way. He throw me a glare.

"You are right, this is the worst decision that I made. Throwing Can and giving him to Dae. I endure the pain seeing him with Dae. Because I know it was all my fault, I maybe regretting it but for the sake of Can's safety I can accept it. Maybe this our fate"

Its hard to see your friend like this. I've know Tin since I transfer here, he was the one who approach and made friends with me even I have that trust issue with anyone, to all the trauma that I have been with Trump. He was the one who help me to complete my broken self. Without him I wouldn't meet a such a friends like Techno and Type of course I wouldn't also meet the guy who became my sunshine. Who will love me knowing my past was cruel and bitter.

Tin is one of those saddest people I know. He look so tough outside but he is weaker than inside. He was just simply snob and keeping his cold appearance to hide his true self. After meeting Can, he changed literally. He became brighter person than ever. He was smiling much often too. That make me feel so great, that finally the person who help me to cope up are now in processing to be a better person.

But now seeing him like this killing me. I know it was all my fault. I even hurt Can. He had go to all of this because of me. He doesn't deserve this. He loves Tin so much.

I took again a glance to Tin. He was now fell asleep. I pick his comforter from his bed and put it to cover him. I seated beside him and look to his peaceful face.

"You've done enough Tin. And I'm forever thankful for that. But now its time for me to sacrifice too. You don't deserve this Tin, you deserve to be finally happy with someone who truly loves you" I patted his head and smile at him.

Ae...I'm sorry but I made my decision.

Tin

Pete was right, it became more worst each in every day passed. I don't know how to move forward knowing I let go someone that I love. I'm stupid, yeah it sucks that I cant do anything anymore. That I was a big jerk in front of Can. I did that purposely to him for him to hate me. So that he had that reason to let go of me and move on. And yeah it works, also in the help of Dae. Now they were now a couple. I'm such a good match maker. But I'm such a loser though.

But I should accept it, I really should. Can is now happy and that's the important. And I don't know why the hell I'm in front of his house every night since we broke up. Yeah I keep coming here and silently looking to Can's window, I'm hiding in the back pole of light where he cant even see me. If the lights was on in his room it means Can was still awake but when it was off I'm surely that he was going to sleep and that's my cue to go back to my place and lifelessly self. And that's my day ended. I keep eyeing Can even I'm not there beside him. I don't know when I will going to stop doing this? Maybe if I get tired? Or I moved on already. But for now I still want to sure Can was okay and safe.