Chapter Forty Seven

Tin

I didn't know what comes to my mind why did I agreed to come in to his house. I was just out of my mind, maybe because I'm missing him. Even just for awhile I can be whatever Ill be even just for awhile. Can was candid smiling at me when he let me enter to their house. He let me sit to their couch.

"By the way Tin, Lei wasn't here. She line me that she had to sleepover to Chompoo's house. I don't know why but the important is she let me know about it" I just nod. I just realize that he handed a plastic bag. Where I guess he buy something from a store. He is still wearing his school uniform. He goes to the kitchen and disappear for a moment.

I have a lot things on my mind. I was damn confuse of what is happening. Like why did he let me in? Why do I feel something wrong?

Its really definitely so random.

"Tin do you want something to eat or drink?" I didn't notice that he was already back. I just want to get out of here. I just don't know how to exit myself.

"No need" damn Tin. Go do something.

"Hmm. Then.." I didn't let him finish when I stand up. I was literally don't know how to act so normal.

"I need to go" this is so wrong. I shouldn't been here. He look shock but he remain silent. When I was about to go and step out to his house..

"Tin, can you just stay.. for tonight" he sound.. needy. Or is it just me.

But I get startled when he just back hug me. What is happening? Why did he doing this? I couldn't move my feet at all. And all I can feel is my heartbeat beating so fast.

We stay that for almost minute when he finally release me. I turn back at him and face him. I don't understand why he was acting like this. But a part of me liking it. I do fucking miss him that's why I'm still visiting him secretly even I look horrible stalker of him.

When he tip toe and lean closer to me. Faster than my blink, his lips brushing mine. I felt his both arms clings on my neck and starting moving his lips on mine. At first I didn't know what to do, I was too shock but then I just cant help myself to close my eyes. And I raised my both hands and cupping his both cheeks to guide myself to kiss him back.

"Sleep with me Tin" he said when he pulled himself off from kissing me. I look intently to his eyes. Mesmerizing by those. And I cant keep my eyes away from his.

I once again claiming his lips again. I just don't care anymore, I just want to taste his lips again.

---

I'm towering him on his bed. I didn't take off my eyes on him. Maybe this is the best closure I will give for the both of us. Until now I'm so confused to myself why I'm still here, I really want to get out of here but when he say he wants to sleep with me. I was dumbfounded.

"Are you sure of this?" I don't why I feel awkward of this. As if it was my first time doing this. He should be the one who felt this but I was freaking trembling here.

He slowly. I cant read his facial expression like it was blank. Or it was just me? Then suddenly teared up. I felt hurt. This is not the first time I saw him cry. I rub his tears gently of my thumbs.

"We don't have to do this if you do--" I was stunned when he grab my head and he intact his lips to mine. He kissed me so aggressively that left me again dumbfounded again. Why??

I felt his hot liquid tears in my cheeks while kissing me. I kissed him back and pull his hair to eager my lips crashing to his lips. I press my tongue to make enter to his whole mouth that made him moan.