Chapter Thirty Three

Tin

My eyes getting sore again to see this couple being sweet to each other again. Why the hell Im stuck to these two? Well Type didnt come to his class, while Techno rushing himself off to campus to his highschool boyfriend. So I ended up taking lunch with Ae and Pete. Its not that Im bitter but you can call it a little jealousy. If only I can be with Can like this hour, lunch time. It would be so nice to see him eating. But yeah, we have to pretend that we are not boyfriends because we are in the campus.

I glare to them while they are taking so long to eat the shrimp soup.

"I will never getting tired to eat your shrimp soup that you cook" Ae said while he cant get his sight to Pete. Looks like there having their own world.

I eat my bread aggressively. I swear I hate these two so much.

"I hope I can unwrap some shrimps tonight" Ae lean closer to Pete, he is grinning to him. Pete was kinda pull himself away to Ae. Looks he wanted to eat him whole.

"Ehem" I interrupted them. I heard unwrapping shrimps. I know what they up to.

They look away to each other and I can see Pete's face became red. Aish. These two gays. I miss Can.. I wish I can see Can's red face whenever I teased him.

This is why I dont want to lunch here in campus with them. I dont want to spoil the food I bought, so I focus to feed myself and trying not to mind them.

"Is that Can right?" my attention draw to Ae. He was smiling while saying those, so I thought he was just teasing me. Pete look also to Ae's looking at.

"It was Can, wait did he just walked to us?" I rolled my eyes to this couple.

"Can you guys shut up! I dont have any mood to entertain your lame jokes there" they both irritatingly laughed.

"Why so grumpy Tin?" Ae is now teasing me right now. I saw Pete waves someone behind me.

"Your boyfriend must be thinking that we are crazy" Pete being bitch. I was about to turn around and look who are they talking to.

When someone's hand laid on my shoulder. "Tin we need to talk" Ive stop for a moment and realizing it was really Can.

I made myself turn back at him. I cant just believe that Im seeing him in this hour. I am looking to my surrounding and being conscious that what might people around us looking at us and getting conspicuous to us.

I look to Ae and Pete who draw their attention to us and waiting for something to happen.

"Just come with me" Can reach my hand and pulling me up to stand. I was so confuse and letting him to be lead.

"Good thing Can you came, he almost want us to kill because he was jealous because you werent here beside him" sometimes I think Pete is one of your friend that would make feel embarrassed and make fun with you in the awkward situation.

I didnt say anything because Can was so in the rush. So I glare to the both of them. They didnt mind it, instead they just grinning at us.

Whatever.

"Can why so hurry?" Im really confuse to Can's actions. He just came out of nowhere and drag me to somewhere I dont have any idea where. "Many students will see us, what are you doing?" I said while looking to every student passes us by. But he seemed he didnt heard me and he keep on dragging me.

I give up and went silent. He didnt even budge to answer me so what is the point.

When we stop from another cafeteria where they group where always hanging out. Can still holding my wrist and drag me to his friends table. They were busy eating there lunch and they didnt even notice that we are approaching to them.

We stop infront of them. When Pond guy just felt our presence. He look wondered to Can. "Hey kiddo where have you been? We started to eat our lunch and didnt wai---" he stop nagging Can when he notice me and lock his eyes on how Can holding my wrist.

"Oh? Why is Tin is here?" Cha-am curiously ask him.

While Good was chill while chewing the food he eaten and looking at us.

I heard Can breath so deep. Dont tell me??

He look at me then he nod at me. Okay?? What is really up to???

"Guys Im dating him. Im dating Tin" okay??

So he did this because he was going to introduce me finally to his friends. But why the fuck was so sudden? Without telling me?

I look to their reaction, Cha-am just drop her fork to her plate. While Pond just hang his mouth. Good?? As I said earlier he was chilled and didnt look surprised. Maybe he knew it already.

After that I didnt have chance to talk or to react to what Can did, when he drag me out there again leaving her friends there. I really need to know what he is dealing of and doing this so sudden.

"Can" he did purposely like he didnt hear me and continue to dragging me. When I pulled him and use strength to stop him.

"Why didnt you tell me that you are going to introduce me finally to your friends?" I ask out of my curiousity. He is been acting so strangely.

He faced me with his unexplainable facial expressions.

"Dae found out about us" he said without looking at me.

"How?" is not that Im curious about how Dae found out, because after all our relationship will be out and we cant hide it from everyone. But I wanted to know why Can being like this, what did Dae did to him?

"Last day, she was in my house because we were working for our research paper. Then she.." he looked at me with his guilt eyes, Im not sure but he was about to cry.

"Kissed me" then he hugged me. While sobbing at my chest. "I swear to you I didnt kiss her back" I can help but to smile on my thoughts. He was really too candid to admit that to me. But back on my mind also is anger that rise because of that girl, Dae.

I pat his back and trying to comfort him. "I wont get mad"

"She said she like me. And I totally reject her because she just only a friend for me. She didnt listen to me either so I admit that I already like someone. And spill to her our relationship" he snuggles more to my chest. Im trying to calm him and make him stop crying because it broke my heart hearing him crying.

He lift his face at me and looking through my eyes. With his eyes were swollen and red. Sniffing his running red nose from crying.

"But you know what hurt me more? Is that she disgusted me because I like men. I liked you. I thought her my friend for years since we met, just because I date a man, she will hate me?" I push his head to my chest and clenching my teeth to anger.

How dare her??

"Hush Can. If she disgusted you dont worry I disgusted her more"

I remain silent and accept all my wrong doing at her because I know I was a jerk. But this time she getting to my nerves. Dont she dare to make me want to hurt her and forget that she is a woman.

---

a/n : are you curious what Dae is up to? is she a good or bad? what role she will play for tincan couple?  btw thank you for dropping by and keep reading my story. i hope i didnt mess up the story sorry guys for keep waiting you to the update.