Chapter Seven

Can

I'm bored. Really bored. I can't even speak here and I feel my eyes bleed whenever I'm attempting to read this book. I hate studying, I don't know why. But still, I came here as a college student despite of hating studying.

"Why are you not reading that book you pick?" and you know what also? I hate the library too. Of all places on the school campus, the library is the only place I really avoiding to stay. Sniffing the whole area and the books too makes me dizzier.

I pout and try to go back and read again, Cha-am is the one who drags me here to study along with Good, his boyfriend Pond, and Dae.

Dae slightly smiles at me. "Are you okay Can?" she asked me with her worrying tone. I just nod and swallow my saliva, keeping myself reading this book again. I can't focus, I can't even remember those even though I read them multiple times.

"Can I not read this? Can I just go out here? I feel suffocated" Pond glaring at me.

"Do you really allergic to the library? We didn't stay here for 1 hour yet but you want to go out already" he said in an almost yelling but soft whisper at me.

"Just study that so you can pass already the exam finally?" Good scolded me while reading his books.

"Go listen to your friend" Cha-am added.

I rolled my eyes at them. Why did I let myself drag by Good?

"I still get passed anyway," I said and trying to defend myself to them.

"Yeah get past but only two or one points you have almost failed always" Good reminisce those times to me.

"At least I get passed, that's the important" they all shake their head and continue to read.

For almost minutes we've been here, I feel sleepy and I'm leaning my head toward the book also pretending that I'm reading it but turns out that I'm not.

I raised my head and looked at them. They look serious anyway, such an ideal student.

"I'll go out first guys, I'm hungry, I'm just going to buy some food outside" I pack my things and pick up my bag.

They look pissed and obvious at me.

"What a great excuse," Cha-am said in a teasing tone.

"Just straight us, you just want to go out already" I shrug.

"Well, bye-bye!" I waved at them excitingly.

When Dae stood up. "Can do you want me to go with you?" I look puzzled at her. Why would she? I immediately waved my hands at her and shook my head.

"No it's okay already, continue your study hmm for me" I flashed a bright smile at her.

Before she could say anything I stormed off already at the library.

Yes. I'm already breathing so fine right now. The atmosphere here outside is better than in the library.

But I'm really hungry. I touch my stomach and feel its growling for the food.