Chapter Twenty Eight

Tin

I thought Trump and his gang were now being lay low but the fuck his group beat up  Ae when they got a chance because he was alone. Trump will never ever stop doing this until he can get Pete's back.

"Why don't you let me go back to Trump?" Pete suggested it again. Ae who is in the worst state trying to get up and reacts to Pete's said.

"Don't force yourself Ae, please" Type trying to calm Ae.

I was looking at them and thinking of what to do. Trump is a difficult guy and what he wants is what he gets.

I remember we used to be friends when I studied at their school two years ago. I had no friends because I chose to isolate myself but Trump was there and made friends with me even I was in a difficult stage at that time. But then all along he was just befriending me because he fuck damn want money, later on, he bullied me and ask me for money. At that time I was a weak guy and I couldn't fight back against him. Until one day I got kicked out of that school because Trump framed me, instead, he was the one to blame for the problem he created I was the one who took that blame and the result of kicking me out. That was the last time I made myself weak and everyone can make me down.

Good thing I was transferred here and I met good and true friends. Pete was the latest guy who joined our gang. He was in the same situation as me too. But the difference is, he had a relationship with that Trump. He was bullied, and raped, and worst make Pete give him money because he was threatened to leak their video doing it. When he didn't give what Trump wanted he did leak it and spread out on their school and of course, Pete was kicked out. Last year he was a new student here. At first, he didn't talk to anybody else he shut out every person who attempted to talk to him. One day came, and we became group mates in some research. I got that chance to know him and he eventually opened up on me and he did confess anything that happened to his old school. When he told me that, I was surprised because we encountered the same person and that is Trump.

I liked him also secretly but it didn't get deeper because I was too focused on other girls I didn't want to hit him up too because based on what he was acting, he got trauma, and I didn't want to make it worse for him. But later on, my friend Ae got interested in him. Months passed, and I learned that they were really going out as I could see. He recovered fast because of Ae. And that's how I proved that they really love each other so much.

Now, Trump is getting on my nerves lately. He was the one who created problems. His gang hit up us and told me to give them back Pete. I was furiously mad. Cause in the first place why would he bother Pete again for fucking sake?!!

"If I go back to Trump, he will stop doing this for all of us," Pete said. His eyes were again swollen and wanted to cry more.

"Why would you? We already told you that we are going to protect each other right? Your fight is our fight Pete" Techno stood up.

I agree. I strongly agree with all of them. We wouldn't let Pete sacrifice himself for us.

"We should face Trump and his gang as soon as possible" everyone looking at me. They all nod at me.

We should end Trump's evil doing before he made it even worse.

Can

"I feel there something changed about you" My eyes laid on Pond. We are having lunch together. I've secretly sent a line message to Tin when he blows that phrase.

They are now looking at me and waiting for my answer. It's been almost months since Tin and I dating each other and no one knew about it except for Tin's gang. I don't know how to open this to them. Besides Dae is my friend, and I don't know how she will handle this news well.

"What change are you talking about?" I'm trying to act calm and not being in panicked. But I know they are trying to catch me or something.

"Idiot! Just straight him. Tell him why he changed his hair and the way he dressed up" Cha-am hit his head. Pond was mad and about to revenge on his girlfriend but when Cha-am looked at him with her big eyes. He suddenly became off.

I laugh and wipe my lips with tissue. I finished my lunch already. Dae looking at me again. Sometimes I felt guilty toward her because I went out with his ex. The one who I told was trash now he became my everything.

"Can is hiding something from us" Good suspiciously said. That made everyone draw their attention to me. I don't know what's with them, that they always wanted to pick on me. "Come on don't be shy to tell us that you are liking someone" Good is really my friend why did he do this right in front of them?

"You're liking someone else??" really? Cha-Am bite Good's chick phrased for real?

"Hahaha, who is that unlucky girl? Poor her" Pond gives a high fave to Cha-Am and shares a laughter together. I smile a little at my thoughts. They have no idea after all.

"Fine. Yeah. I like someone now" I have to end this nonsense topic and be able to stop teasing me and ask me those.

They look at me and wait for the next thing I will spill.

"Eh? Are you not going to describe her? Did we know her?" a big yes. Of course, they know him for real.

I don't want to spill anything from now because later on they will realize the answer and I wouldn't let that happen.

"Let's just say that she is definitely close to me" Of course we've been going out months ago. He is not that close but beyond that.

My eyes laid on Dae. She looks stiff and kinda of quiet today.  I was going to ask her if she was okay but I just think that I bet she was tired of this week's full exams. Maybe that's why.

After class, Tin Line message that he wasn't going to pick me up because he had things to do. I felt sad because I thought I was going to be with him. Though I'm seeing him today on campus we still pretending that there is nothing going to happen between us.

This is the perk of having a secret relationship with someone.

"Can, if you can fool them and keep lying on them. But you know you can't anymore in front of me" So Good and I were walking together to home. When he randomly told that to me. My eyes widen in my thoughts.

Don't tell me.

"I know already that you are dating Tin" Good blew those words and left me in awe.

How the fuck he can?

---

a/n: last time I barely forgot the next plot so it ended up being like this. I'm sorry guys for delaying updates. I hope you understand too. Last favor?? can you comment on what's on your mind after reading this? I badly need a recommendation and suggestion from you guys.