Chapter Sixteen

Good

"Good help me, I don't know what to do!!" Can hug me and whines like a child. I'm shocked and I can't believe it. Someone like Tin likes Can. I don't mean to drag Can, I know Can was sometimes numb but I can't believe that Tin-- aishh...

"How can I help you, eh we all know from the start I have nothing to do with you guys. I don't know how it happens but I only ask you one question. Do you like him?" he pushed me to break off the hug and think about it. "Come on Can it just be answerable yes or no, no need to think of that hard" I heard him sigh like he gave up.

"I don't know too" seriously he needs help. He pout his lips and his eyes were about to cry.

"Good do you hate me?" he randomly asked me. I glance at him and give him a plain look.

"Why should I? Did you do something wrong that made me hate you?" he immediately shook his head.

"I mean do you or will hate me if I'm going to date a guy, as you know," he said while bowing his head. Is he embarrassed or what?

"First of all, why the heck I? Second of course no. Why are you thinking of that Can?" I'm getting annoyed, did he think that I will hate him as a friend If learn that he was going out with a guy? That's too shallow to think.

"Really Good?" I hate to say it but Can is numb and an idiot sometimes but despite all of that, I still like him as my friend.

"So are you going out with that guy?" I just ruffle his hair. My friend is so stupid, is this effect of his first love? hahaha.

He just shook his head. "No. Never!!" still denying it in my face.

---

He was so quiet and I'm not used to that. He's not being with himself which made me worried but what can I do? It's a matter of his feelings and I can just interfere with that.

Class is done, I saw Can standing and picking up his things not lively, he used to be excited to know the class was packed up. But he looks so tired. I near him and pat him on his shoulder. I pity this toddler, his feelings are now twisted, I can see and feel it through his action.

I saw Tin was waiting outside of the room and now he is giving me a scary glare looking like we've murdered me in his mind. I just realize that I clinging to Can which made him angry.

"Can.." he called his attention. I look at Can and he realizes Tin was there and made surprised me.

"What are you doing here?" the atmosphere here is getting hot and awkward. I let go Can.

"I told you, I'm picking you up to school and picking you up home too" smooth. He acting like a decent guy. What scumbag.

"Stop this shit okay? I won't let you do that" I pat his shoulder to make him calm down.

"Hey stop touching him!!" this Tin just push away my hand to Can. Still wearing a glare. "Who are you??!"

"Tin!! Don't drag him to our situation!!!" Can between us, Tin is so ready to throw me a punch.

"I'm Good, his friend. You are Tin, right? Can is uncomfortable with you, do you mind giving him space or leaving him alone" I said trying to be so calm but I'm pissed at this arrogant guy.

"Why should I do that??!!" look how slow he is. Can walk close to him...

"Good is right. I want you to leave me alone" he sound so tired and about to break down. He passed Tin and leave us just like that.

Tin and I exchanged glares and he was about to after Can but I grab his arm.

"I know Can, it wouldn't be good if you walk after him. Let him think. He is been tough too" he pulled his arm away and irritatedly look at me.

"Why so nosy? I want to talk to him, is that bad?" I smirked at him. Did he really think of me that?

"I'm not being nosy just like you thinking, I'm just being a friend. And you shouldn't talk to him but to me first" he narrowed his eyebrow at me looking so disapproved.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"About Can, what are you really up to? I know you, you are a damn player who only knows how to break girls' hearts. Why so sudden you are into Can, what do you want to him?" he went silent. His facial expression changed. "Are you bored?" I added.

He looks serious at me. he brushed his hair up and heard him sigh.

"I like Can, I like him very much. I know it's weird that I'm confessing that to you but that's the truth. I'm interested in him and like him, that's why I'm doing this" I smiled. I thought of him badly but seeing him being sincere with me makes me wanna think more.

I pat his shoulder and was about to go but before that...

"If you really like him, do your best. Also, I'm eyeing you, I'm going to watch you. And if you hurt Can, you'll be dead"

Tin

That made me relieved, even tho he send me death threats but he is just being a good friend to my Can.

I puff cigarettes again, I'm now stressed about how to make up to Can. I don't know how to show and make him feel my real and good intention to him. But he hates me to hell.

Should I ask Lei for help?

"You're having a problem right?" Ae just popped out somewhere, I'm alone here in our hideout. We don't seem to hang out together. Damn.

"Where's Pete?" of course they were boyfriends so I expect Pete is with him.

"At his dorm, why?" I inhaled the smoke and release it exactly to his face. He chokes on it and glared at me. But instead of minding it, I show the box of cigarettes to take some.

"I don't smoke anymore" I shrug.

"Then don't"

"Back to my question, something on your mind right? Is it Can?" so mind reader.

"How did you say?" he let out a laugh.

"I'm not stupid Tin if you want that guy. Go get him and stop acting so stupid. Where is tough Tin that we know? Is he gone, because he got weak after being fall in love??" Ae is an asshole. He is now teasing me because he got Pete. Instead of being triggered by what he said. I throw the used cigarettes on the ground and step on them.

I smile at him. This jerk challenging me.

"You'll see Ae"

---

a/n: I'm sorry for the lame chapter, give me some thoughts I'm having author's block and can't think straight. give me some thoughts