Chapter Twenty Four

Can

Tin :
I badly want to go to
school with you. But I
have urgent things to
do.

Can :
It's okay, I'll see you anyway
in school right?

Tin :
I'm not either attending
class.

Can :
What do you mean?

Tin :
Family business.

Can :
Aww. So sudden.

Tin :
Yeah, it is. But I'll fetch
you after your classes.
I'm going to take you
out, Can.

Can :
Do as you say Tin.

Tin :
Gotta go. See you, wifey.

Can :
Nah. Don't call me that!!

Tin :
Wifey!! Wifey!!!
Wifey!!

Can :
Dare to call me Wifey again!
I'm going to break up with you.

Tin :
Okay, Can, I won't anymore.

"What on earth you've been busy on your phone and smiling like your lips going to tear apart" I immediately off my cell phone and took it into my pocket before she was about to peek at my screen.

"Nothing Lei" I'm trying to cover up. Am I really looking obvious? I hope Lei won't notice it anyway.

"So how was yesterday? I was too tired from school. So I didn't get any chance to talk to you last night" Lei took a bite of her bread and patiently waited for my answer.

I have no intention to tell her already what the real status of Tin and me is because surely she won't stop teasing me and throwing me a lot of questions. For now, I just want to make it secret from her. I'll tell her soon.

"Nothing" I took one spoon of soup she made for me.

"I don't buy it Can. You are alone with Tin yesterday. It was too impossible that nothing happen "special" between you two" why do I have this sister who is more intriguing than the press on television? She loves to hot seat me.

"When I said nothing, it's nothing" I took two more spoons of soup before I get up and get my bag.

"Why so sound defensive?!!" she yells at me. It's better than answering her. I step out of our house and leave her first.

See? My sister won't let me live if she knew that Tin and I are already dating. And my life is going to be a big mess. I just want a peaceful life.

---

I look in the mirror, I am here in the comfort room of our school. My class was about to start in 30 mins and I hate it because I have to wait for it. I came to school so early like then I as usual of what I'm doing.

I can still see some little bruises on my face. Tin flashed to my mind. At that actual moment, I finally made up my mind. That I've fallen for him that little I didn't know that I already did.

"Hey, buddy!!" Pond came out from the cubicle which made me a shock. He clings to me and ruffles my hair.

"Pond!!" it took me an hour to fix my hair but he made it ruin.