Chapter Twenty Three

Can

It happens in just only one snap. Like I didn't even know what happen. Why did I do that? Why did I declare dating him now? It just happen, that it was blown out of my mouth. Even though I feel like I'm on cloud nine and feeling it wasn't still real for me. I didn't even regret it. Any tiny of being ashamed of myself, I'm proud actually. That I can stand my feelings for him. What do I have to be afraid of?

"I just can't believe it" Tin's hands are roaming my back and his eyes are glued to my face. We were both lying down on my bed. I didn't imagine someday, someone will be lying next close to me in my bed. Our body close to each other after o several cuddling that we do after we officially date. I feel like I'm a child who wants some attention from my parents and wants to cuddle them until I feel asleep.

Again, just like him. I couldn't believe it tho. I used to hate him so much that I wanted him to kill me. but now everything was flipped from the table. I was whipped by him. How could I hate Tin? How could I didn't discover his soft side from the beginning? I turn to hate myself because I felt those to Tin. Those harsh words that I said and done. If only I could go back in time.

I pinch his pointed nose. It's so cute that I want to kiss it.

"Tin... I don't know anything. To be honest, you are my first boyfriend like yeah it was so obvious but I didn't have a girlfriend too before. Basically, you are my first.. if you know what I mean" I'm now dying in embarrassment, I don't have a choice to admit those. Being here in this world for fucking 20 years, I didn't experience anything about having a romantic relationship, and yeah that's too shit.

Instead Tin's response to what I've just confessed he practically smirks at me as if he won in a gambling session.

"That's good to hear" what an actual fuck?

"What?" that's not even good to my ears. I feel lacking in myself.

"I mean I'm your first of that.. so what's wrong with the feeling of something I did is an achievement" I pout. Then he's the one who had an experience.

"Why aren't you worried Tin? What if I don't meet your expectation about dating me? What if I made you disappointed? You'll hate me? Worst was going to br--" I didn't even finish my sentence when he smack my lips with his lips.

"Don't even say that Can. I like you okay and that's enough for me, I mean being the whole you is what I want. Just being Can the way that I know him! The only matter on me" he pulled my head and he kissed my forehead so sweetly. That made me melt.

"I will try my best. I will be a great boyfriend for you Tin" I don't want him to regret that he dated someone like me.

"You know what Can?"

"Hmm"

"You are my first boyfriend too" I lip my lower lip to contain my feelings. I don't want to squirt myself in front of him because I felt attacked by those freaking smiles and confess that I'm his first boyfriend.. hopefully, last.

Minutes later my phone ring and vibrates on my side table. I want to ignore it and wanting to cuddle him even more.

"Go answer that call, maybe it was an important call from your sister" Tin whispered to my ear, which tickles me first.