Chapter Thirty Seven

Can

"I'm sorry I was late" Trump just came by now. I'm shaking my head and smile at him.

"Nah, its okay I just came early minutes ago" actually it wasn't that true because I was here early than hour. I really excused myself to this, even my friends didn't know that I'm meeting someone who isn't our schoolmate especially to Tin. I don't want him also to worry about me. I can clearly remember that day when Tin beaten him up.

"So what do you want to eat?" he asked me while checking his phone.

"Anything is fine" I said in cheerfully tone.

We walk down the pavements and looking for some cafe or restaurant to dine in, it was nearly to lunch so I'm barely hungry.

"Why do you want to meet me by the way?" I started to ask him what I really want to ask.

We are here already in the fastfood chain that we chosen earlier. While waiting for the orders to come up.

"Well, I just want to catch up with my new friend" friend? Did he considered me as his friend already? But why the hell he just now showing himself at me. Like its been months since that happen. I didn't hear anything about him.

"Im good" I only replied even though I have lot stuff in my mind.

"With Tin?" my eyes widen. He knew?

"How did you--" he sneered.

"You guys are famous couple at your campus and its not surprising that the news came as well in our campus" I cant believe that after we come out a days ago aside that the whole campus knew already about us but I was surprised that other school knew it already, I guess Tin was really famous even in other campus.

"Ah eh.. you can say just like that" I felt embarrassed.

"At first I didn't believed it because since I met him, I didn't see him as a gay. Like he was hanging out to other boys nor hearing that he dated a guy before. It was really surprising that he was in relationship to you" based on how he described Tin, looks like they knew each other so well.

Our order just came and give by the waiters that make our topic stopped. I started to bite the burger and chewing it well.

"So.." I've started it again. I was really curious at him. I get curious again because I've saw him today. I almost forgot that day we fought because I rescue Trump from beaten up of him.

"To tell you Can" he didn't wait me to continue what I'm going to ask him."Tin and I were friends before when he was attending in our school" Tin never mention this at me. But I understand maybe he didn't just got a chance to tell me this. Besides we had a lot of time to tell each others stories.

"So something happen between you two so that's why you ended hating each other" that could be the reason why I've saw them fighting and Tin beaten him up.

"Kinda, but I did something that I've hurt him and made him made at me. Every time I came up and show myself at him to make up our friendship. We ended hurting each other" I felt bad for him. I don't know but Tin was unfair.

"I may not know what you did to him to make him did to you. But you can resolve your problem by talking to each other nicely" I advice him.

"I hope Tin will listen to me. I really want to make it up to him. I want to get back our friendship before" I give him a smile of sympathy. I cant help to pity at him. He look so nice and he is really good. I don't know why Tin was mad at him. I can sense that was really a good friend.

"You want me to help you? Ill go talk to Tin and make him ask him to forgive you and ask him also a forgiveness to what he did to you last time?" Tin need to open his mind not only that also a heart too for him.