Chapter Forty Nine

Can

"What are we doing here?" I didn't even know we are here also but I just want to go his place and want him to know he mess with.

I took a turn to Good who is now confused. I ask him to accompany me to Trump's school where his place also. I ask Good if he knew Trump and I was surprise because he did really know this people and yet I was innocent and looking so fool in front of Trump. How come I didn't know he was the leader of the thug group of their school.

"Aren't you afraid Can? You see his school and place already. Now we have to go back please" I know Good is kinda scared but well I'm not. I really have to face him and teach him a lesson.

If Tin know my plans? I never mention it to him. So that Good was my company today.

"Okay don't worry you'll stay here, Ill be back" I patted him and assured him by my smile. But he grab my hand to stop me.

"Are you crazy? Can you'll gonna die there!!" he fussed but I just smirk at him. He was the one who's gonna die.

"I can handle myself" I didn't hear his disapproval because I left him already there. It wasn't that similar to Tin's hide out this is kinda dark and more bushes on the outside of the building. Also it has a lot of vandals on their walls. I just enter just like that. And I saw a lot of student who fall their line in front of Trump. First they didn't notice me but Trump saw me first. He smiled at me just like how he smiled at me when he met me last time.

"What brings you here Can" he sound so happy to see me. While me, I'm trying not to spoil my anger to him. The students suddenly turn their look at me and they look at me like I was their prey.

"Hey kids calm down yourself, he is my friend" Trump trying to lure me with his friendly gesture. But this time I wouldn't buy it never ever again.

He came forward to me with his creepiest smile. I know he know everything now. I can sense it right away.

"What is Tin's boyfriend doing here?" he asked me again. I cant calm anymore, I really want to punch him.

But I stay on my place and make my fist ready.

"Lets get straight here Trump. I'm not here to pay a visit" I directly stated.

"What do you mean?" still playing innocent. I cant do this anymore. My fist is really hard for his asshole face.

"This is what I mean" I punch him hard to his face. That strength makes him kneeled on the floor.

I heard his chuckles. And I notice his gang was about to attack me when I saw Trump raised his hand.

"Don't you dare or Ill kill you!" Trump warned his gang and they go back to their position and watched us again.

I let a smirk at him. "That's not even enough for all those bullshit you did to us and especially to Tin" he look at me with his insulting face.

"Do you really want to die huh?" he said then he let out a laugh.

"I'm not afraid" he was just a damn asshole I can beat with.

"You really think you can get out here alive? You really think that I'm easy to you? You're wrong Can" he said trying to scared me. But the heck its not even working on me. "Thinking you came here by yourself is really suicidal" he added.

"Shut up! You are just weak loser who was hiding to this people as your strength. You really think you could passed all your bullshits did to us?" I've said in greeted teeth.

"Poor Tin, he did everything I've said just to protect you with all cost but you are here trying to commit a suicide" he laughed again. I clench my jaw and didn't stop myself to punch him again. He was drop on the floor that made me advantage to get over him. I punch him many times to his face. I wanted to kill this douche bag. But what made me pissed is he didn't throw a punch back at him. He just let me punch him even his face are now bleeding and that made me insulted.