Chapter Four

Tin

I puffed the smoke coming from my mouth in the air. It was raining hard tonight but I can't feel anything cold because of the spirit of alcohol circulating in my whole body.

I rolled my eyes when I averted my view to the people in front of me. Ae and Pete kiss like we were not here and they have their world. Just like me, they were drunk too. This is how I don't want to drink with them, especially with these lovebirds.

"You guys can go to a room and continue that" Type is pushing them while they were kissing, Ae stops kissing him and chuckled at his boyfriend.

"You hear that good idea?" Ae licking his lips and looking lust at Pete's lips for more.

"Unwrapping shrimps??" then Pete gets up excitedly and drags Ae outside.

"Wait guys it was raining--" Type didn't finish his statement when they had already gone outside and gotten soaked in the rain.

"Are they going to buy shrimps?" Techno has no idea what is happening. "Hey!! Bought us more too shrimps!!" type automatically smacked Techno's head.

"You idiot they won't come back any more!" Type told him while scratching his head.

I just watched them while sneering and drinking my glass here. I enjoy this moment too with them. I can be able to laugh and smile with them, just to be with them I can be happy.

"Techno, Pete isn't that able to walk properly by tomorrow," I said sarcastically but the truth is it was true.

He looks at me so puzzled guess he didn't get it again.

"Unwrapping shrimps, to Ae and Pete means they are going to have sex. Okay? Ae will fuck Pete's ass mad for a whole damn night!" Type elaborate clearly that I nearly choke because of the drink I drank just now.

"Ah, does it hurt?" I'm giving up on you Techno. "You know fucking ass??"I don't want to answer that anymore so I lay my head on the table and want to sleep.

"Go outside and ask someone to fuck your ass to know the feeling" I heard Type almost scolding Techno.

Techno seem to be normal if he wasn't drunk but he became a clueless and slow-witted person if he was drunk.

But in speaking of ass? Does that Can a guy have a nice ass?

Tin what are you thinking? Okay, you're drunk okay? But what the fuck I can't get that guy off my mind.

---

A fucking hangover. I hate this feeling as I feel like I'm throwing up. Last night, I called the driver to pick me up and drive me home. We were sitting on a blank bench and table, they look hungover too. But I can't with Ae and Pete anymore. This sight of them annoyed me.

Type who almost sleeping on his seat. Techno was not around, I bet he was still sleeping at this moment.

I'm trying to read my notes because we were having a quiz later in Physics.

"Hi Tin" someone just appear from my behind. I can distinguish her voice already so I didn't bother to look at her. Besides I'm busy.

"Oh hi, Dae!" Ae waved and Pete smiled at her.

"I don't see you around lately??" Pete asks her.

"I'm just healing myself from what happened, right Tin?" I closed my notes and tried to compose myself.

Why do I feel that she is now being nosy?

"What do you want?" I look at her and give her my deadly scare. She looks taken aback by it.

"I just pass by to say hi, isn't bad?" I ark my eyebrow at her.

Whenever I'm done with a girl, I don't intently talk to them again or be friends with them. It will give them false hope.

"Yes, you are disturbing me" I'm not in the fucking mood.

She walks out silently.

"You should be nice to her at least" Ae whines at me.

"Tsk" nice my ass.

I was about to go back to read my notes again when someone caught my attention. It was him, he was smiling so brightly. How could someone be so looking like so ray of sunshine? He was walking with some girl, the girl was wearing a high school uniform. Don't tell me he was into high school girls?

I was drowning in my thoughts about him. Didn't mind reading again my notes until he was gone from my sight.

"Isn't that guy who stoop on you?" Ae now trying to piss me off.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're eyes weren't taking off on him. You look suspicious Tin" Pete added. I'm going to combust to these two. I will smack their head together if they continue that!

"I'm just curious to that girl she with" good thing I can find a good excuse before they roast me up.

"Really?? I don't see it that way" Pete intrigued me as heck. Seriously??!

"Yeah, you're eyes fixed only on that cute boy" I raised my notes and about to smack them to their head. When they both laugh at me. They love picking me huh?

"You guys were so loud, you are disturbing my sleep" Type awake by these two love idiot love birds.

"I told you already that you should go home, you are not with yourself. You should get some rest" he still has a hangover like me, but I can still manage.

"It's okay, don't mind me. I just need some sleep" he said to assure me.

---

"You know Techno if I don't need to study Philosophy for tomorrow I won't call you" this guy is mean to me.

I called him to get the book he borrowed from me. Because I thought he bring it to his home but this dumbass left the book in his locker.

"Common I'm almost at your locker. Just give those damn codes of yours!" finally he give me his code to his locker.

When I reach finally his locker and unlocked it. I pick up my philosophy book. Then closed it and was about to leave.

"What are you doing here?" my body froze at that moment. I slowly turned my head at him.

On his face, he looks mad at me as always. But why do I feel so attacked by it like something just on me?

But it gives me also weird feeling by seeing him.

Weird. But why do I look so excited to see him?

---

a/n : hi!! thank you for reading this not-so-beautiful book of mine. bare me please on my english because this is not my first language so bare me please on my grammar. but again thank you for reading. comments are really highly appreciated, give me some thoughts too please. thank you!!!