Prologue

My mom noticed my nose ring after a few days and tried to rip it out of my nose. I had been asking for one since I was fourteen, and they always told me to wait until I was eighteen. But we were at the mall and Cc pretended to be my parent, and one thing led to another. I think I look good with it, older. She told me I couldn't go on tour again unless I took it out, but I know she's bluffing.

"I'm going out!" I declare, grabbing my board

"Where?" My mom asks

"To the park" I shrug "I wanna go skating and maybe meet up with Cole, I've only seen him twice since I've been back from tour" I tell her, and she frowns a bit, knowing that I'm going back in only a week, we'll tour starts in two weeks, but I'm flying out to LA to chill with the guys

"Have fun baby" she kisses my forehead, and I run out the door. Once I get on the street I throw my board down, gliding down the street to the park, only three blocks from my house, and less then one from Coles. I text him

Me: hey babe, I'm at the park if u wanna come skating with me

I put my phone in my pocket, and go into the tennis courts. I glide around the floor, carving it out, doing a few tricks here and there, landing most of them. I kind of suck at skating now that I don't get to as much.

I've been doing a lot of homework lately in preparation for tour. I ended up pulling out two months of work, because tour is a little over a month long.

Ping

I get a text and open it, it's from Cole.

Cole:
On my way :)

I smile, then put my phone in my back pocket. I'm wearing black jeans and a Metallica jacket, because it's freezing here. I don't know why, it's almost spring. And it never snows here, but in the mornings, and on the hills, there's a little bit of snow.

"Hey" Cole shouts and I turn around

"Hey" I smile, going over to him and hugging him, he kisses my cheek "I wanna make sure we hangout this week, because I'm leaving in a week"

"What?" He furrows his eyebrows "Leaving for what?"

"LA" I tell him casually, I thought he knew

"For how long?" He asks

"A week" I tell him

"Oh okay good. I thought you were leaving again-"

"I am" I tell him "I'm going on tour, but I'm staying with the guys and LA for a while first"

"Oh" Cole frowns, looking away, so I hug him

"I love you, and I'm gonna be free all when I get back so we can spend lots of time together" I promise him

"I just miss you hella when your on tour" he tells me, and I smile

"I miss you too" I actually do miss him when I'm on tour, but honestly I'm having so much fun when I'm there, it's hard to think about him...

Cole sighs, then throws his board down and skates in another direction, so I follow him. He'd gotten really good at skating once I had left, because he had to do something to distract his mind. He does a double tre-flip revert, then I do a single. We shred the court, skating for hours, until we're both hella sweaty, so I take off my shirt leaving me in a sports bra. It's cold, but when I continue skating I get hot again and the cold no longer bothers me.

"I'm tired" Cole says, I'm out of breath, and have been tried for the last hour, but I didn't wanna say anything

"I am too"

"Wanna go to my house and hangout?" He asks

"I'm all sweaty" I giggle "I wanna take a shower"

"We can take a shower at my house" he smirks

So we walk to his house, and when we get there he opens the door for me. We walk back into his bathroom, and he turns on the shower. We get undressed and get in, I can feel like staring. We haven't done anything since before his... suicide attempt. But today we were finally doing it again.

I step into the shower and as I do he grabs my ass. I look back a bit and smirk, then all the sudden

"Cole!" The front door opens and his eyes go wide

"Go go!" He whispers, shoving my in the shower, and covering my mouth

"Cole honey I'm home!"

"I'm in the shower ma!" He calls out

"Okay, when your done I wanna talk to you, okay?"

"Okay!" He yells out, and we look at each other wide eyed

"What are we gonna do?!" I whisper

"I don't know" his bathroom wasn't attached to his room, but the room beside his. So I couldn't just go back into his room and crawl out the window.

"Shit" I start freaking out, and he kisses me

"It's okay I swear" he puts his hand on my ass and I bite my lip

Cole just starts showering as if no one was there, and I look at him weirded out. He doesn't respond to my facial expression, but instead just hands me shampoo. I shampoo my hair and as I'm washing, he puts his hands on my boobs and stomach, and lower... and grinds against me.

"Your mom is gonna hear!" I whisper yell and he chuckles, then grabs onto my hair and pushes me down, then when I look up at him, he gives me a knowing look

"Then we'll just have to find something quieter to do"

.
.
.

I get out of the shower and dry off, putting my clothes back on as he watches. Then we run to his room, and I hug him goodbye, before hopping out of the window. I start walking, then once I get to the side of the house, I see Coles mom exiting out the side door from the garage, and run to the other side. I didn't go to this side before because Cole told me it didn't unlock. But I had enough energy to hop it. So I run up the fence holding onto the top, then putting one leg on top as I throw the other over.

I run, then realize I left my board at his house and sigh, unwilling to go back and get it.

Ping

I laugh a little, because just then he texts me

Cole: uhhhh

Cole: you left your board here

Me: Oh well, that gives me an excuse to come see you :)

I smile, walking home happy, then when I get home I have a huge surprise