Chapter Two

We had to wait to go Cole's until after school, so while we waited we went out. I'm wearing a olive halter crop top, with white ripped jeans, and olive checkered vans. As for my makeup, I'm wearing a natural look with a bit of light pink eyeshadow, because pink highlights the green in my eyes. Then my hair is in a high pony, which essentiates my locks of golden, multi-colored, curly hair. Then of course to look a little more sharp, I have my edges wedges down.

We're in my car right now, it's an old beat up two thousand one truck, white with chipping paint. I'm in the drivers seat, and Andy's slouching in passengers. The radio is blaring, every time there's bass, you can feel the car shaking. We're listening to a playlist of mine with a bunch of different variations of metal; black metal, thrash metal, cross-over trash, glam-metal, speed, and metal-core.

I'm taking him to a little art studio by my house I used to go to as a young child. But before we do that, we go to this special little coffee shop to get hot chocolates, because even though Starbucks is right next store to the art studio, this place is homely and there coco tastes more fresh.

"Hi" I smile at the familiar worker whom I hadn't seen in at least five years

"Hey! How's your mom doing?" He greets me friendly

"She's doing good" I nod "how bout you?"

"Well I'm dying of shock!" He tells me "I can't believe your driving now! I remember when you were a little girl and I used to give you free muffins"

"Yeah" I giggle "Well can I have two hot chocolates?"

"Two cocos coming up!" He cheers

Once we get our drinks, we head over to the little paint shop. When we go in we pick out the item we're going to paint then sit down, with our coco, and paint it. I pick out a little sculpture, and we sit down, I loved how pieceful I felt while, painting. Watching the little dull, sculpture come to life as my paint brush dances across it.

"I'm done" Andy smiles, showing me the bat me painted black and I giggle I little

"You didn't even put effort in it"

"Hey I worked hard" he frowns and I laugh at him

I have a sculpture of a girl dancing on a crescent moon. I look over at Andy who's smirking and I huff, "what??"

Then he takes his black ass paintbrush and fucks up my master piece.

"ANDY!" I squeal and everyone looks at us, he just starts laughing, and then I get over myself and start laughing too. I take my white paint brush and paint his bat

"No!" He he snatches his sculpture getting paint on his hands "It's ruined!"

"Paint over it black, it's easier to fix then what you did to mine" I smirk

"Let's just go" He smiles "They're ugly but they're more special now"

"Oh special huh?" I giggle "mine looks like someone shit on it and smeared it around" Andy spits up his coco on the table and I start laughing

We leave soon after, not wanting to get chased out, then we go drive to the school, it only being 3, and us having to wait thirty minutes longer, we decided to pull him out of class. I didn't really view it as depriving him of education, more so as saving him from boredom. Plus it gave me the opportunity to turn in all my work. So as Andy pulled him out I turned in my work for the next two months. Funny thing though, is that I'll only be gone for a month and a half, so I'm gonna have extra time.

"Hi Cathy" I smile

"Oh Amanda! Hi! Do you have your work sweetie?"

"Yeah" I smile, "here it is"