Chapter Six

I wake up, but I'm in too much pain to open my eyes. I was drinking a lot last night but I don't remember much. When my eyes finally open, I see an unfamiliar room, then after a second of trying to figure it out my senses come back and I can feel the heavy arms wrapped around me. One low on my stomach, and the other cupping my tit. Oh go, how am I gonna get up without him noticing?

After a minute of thinking I realize he must be as drunk as me and still sleeping. So I pick up his arm and lift it over to him. Resulting on him scaring the living shit out of me by turning on his back, and me lifting up mine so his arm can slide out. I sit up, at the edge of the bed and look back to be shocked. The man I slept with last night is none other then Jack Barakat. I stand up, and look around, finding my shirt and bra at the bottom of the bed and putting them on. Then finding my panties tangled in the sheets and my jeans on the floor, and jean jacket under the bed. Then I put my shoes and socks on, and sigh in relief. I look back at Jack almost feeling bad, but I don't have any paper to right him a note or to leave him my number. Honestly it's probably a good thing I don't because he'd be mad if he found out my age.

I sigh, walking out of his room, then all the sudden there's a knock at the door, and I look through the hole to see Alex Gaskarth. Why the fuck is he here? He lives in Maryland??

I open the door shamefully, and his eyes go wide causing me to laugh.

"Um hi?" He says and I walk out of the house "I
didn't know Jack had a-"

"I'm not" I laugh hella hard causing Alex to smirk "He's sleeping, just go in. Bye"

"Wait" Alex says looking as me as I stand outside "I didn't see a car in the driveway or anything do you need a ride?"

"It's only a few miles" I laugh and he looks surprised "I can walk, thanks"

"Do you know Jack?" He asks me, almost trying to get me to stay, but I'm way too nervous, and scared for him to recognize me. How do they not remember me? They're one of the first bands I ever met...

Flashback***

Andy's band manager Jonny takes me back to the All Time Low bus. He knocks three times before Alex opens the door.

"Hey" he greets us with a smile

"Hey Alex, this is Andy's cousin, Amanda. He wanted me to drop her off back here, but he'll be back to pick her up after the show"

"Oh, alright" Alex opens the door wider for me to come in "I didn't know Andy had a cousin"

"He doesn't" I shrug "Or maybe he does, I don't know, but I'm not"

"What do you mean?" Alex asks confused, probably scared, and Jack peaks his head up from the couch

End of Flashback***

"No, I met him last night" I blush and Alex sings

"Oh"

"Yeah. Bye" I start running away, down the block, because I'm already suffering from enough embarrassment. Then once I get a few blocks away, I realize I left my phone, and start running back. I knock on the door, and Alex answers looking confused.

"I left my phone" I mumble, then he opens the door wider so I run into the house, back to the room to see Jack putting clothes on. He smiles at me hella wisely causing me to laugh a little "I forgot my phone"

"Oh okay" he nods, looking down, his cheeks red. I look around and then find it on the floor.

"Thanks bye" I say quick

"Wait" I look back at him and he approaches me, my heart starts racing because he's looking at me in a way as if he was trying to figure out who I was. Do they know? Maybe that's why Alex stalled and tried to get me to stay. "I had a great time last night, and I was wondering if I could have your number?"