Chapter Twenty

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP NEVADA?!" Andy screams into the mic, it's good to see him on stage, it was sad playing for him last night "As you can see by my hand I am injured, not nearly as much as my dear friend Amanda" he looks at me as everyone laughs and I crack a smile "But at last nights show,  in the parking lot, a man stabbed me in the hand" Everyone kind of gasps "I am not pressing charges, but I am beyond pissed off"

Andy goes on about his hand and then I walk back to Asking Alexandrias green room.

"Hey little lady!" Danny smiles at me, he's drunk. He places an arm around me, then Cameron rushes to his feet and takes it off

"Danny, don't put too much pressure on her! You don't want to hurt her rib"

"Thanks Cam but I'm fine" I smile, so he nods and claims his spot

"I'm so fucking excited to party in Vegas tomorrow baby!" Danny cheers, he's really loud but fun

"What's the move?" Sam smiles

"I thought we'd hit up some clubs, and casinos for sure" Danny sticks out his tongue "What about you beautiful? You coming or what?"

"I think I'm gonna stay on the bus" I nod "Maybe take my wheel chair for a spin at a mall, eat, or just watch movies or hot box the bus"

"Count me in" Ben smiles and I roll my eyes laughing

"You guys are lame" Danny rolls his eyes

"I just kind of want to take it easy with my rib" I nod, putting my hand lightly over it

"Well I say we go skate a twelve stair" Ben jokes

.
.
.

We have our off day in Las Vegas today! Not too exciting for me, everyone's going gambling, shopping, and our places. Me and Ben are hitting up a mall, and that's pretty much it.

"Okay Ben" I tell him as he wheels me around in my chair "So Cc and I have this tradition that every time I go to the mall on tour I get a piercing. So what should I get?"

"That's your tradition with Cc" Ben says "Not with me, don't get anything"

"Awe" I whine "I guess your right"

We go into a candy shop and get some gummy penises, and I get a black cropped top. It has a little piñata on it and says 'I'd hit that'. Then we around to some other stores, where I get some bracelets, a shot glass, and a pair of shoes. Then Ben gets a shirt, and some candies. When we're finished, we go to a little buffet.

"You need help?" Ben asks me

"No, cause if you do it you won't give me as much food as I want" I stand up, and then start walking with my chair "Imma put the food on my chair so I can get a shit ton of plates at once"

He chuckles at my inner fat ass. My first plate has mashed potatoes, gravy, Mac and cheese, French fries,  fried chicken, and two pieces of pizza. Then my other plate has ham, a taco, some beans and rice, orange chicken, chow mein, spaghetti, and a dinner roll.

"Jesus" Ben says as we sit down, he has a bunch of shit packed on one plate

"Don't fat shame me" I roll my eyes and he laughs

I finish pretty much everything on my plate then go back for more. Ben gets more too, and then another plate after, but I only get one seeing as I've already had two. Then we get some desert, I get carrot cake, ice cream, three cookies, and a brownie. Ben gets a ridiculous amount of food too, then he pushes me out in my wheel chair, and we leave stuffed. When we get back to the bus, I take out my bong that I have Andy money for, then the tree he bought in exchange for the carts. There's twelve grams total. But each three grams is different shit. I take half of one of the bags, I don't even know what it is, but then I take out my shredder and shred the bugs, then pack it into the bowl.

"I've never smoked out of a bong" Ben admits

"Okay so what you do is you light the shit" I say then light the tree, and inhale, then when I've gotten what I wanted, I lift up the bowl, inhaling the rest of what's in there, then breathing out "inhale, then when your done lift up the bowl and smoke the rest then put it back on"

"Okay" Ben takes the bong and lights the bottom of the bowl

"Ben, light the top, not the bottom, that's what crack heads do" he laughs a bit

"Oops" He lights the top and then inhaled a tiny bit, goes to lift up the bowl, then says "how do you- oh" and it finally comes up and he sucks out the rest

"Good job" I laugh, then take another hit and pass it

He only takes two hits, but I take six, and man am I fucked up.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

I sigh, "Ben, honestly your really hot. I'd never sleep with you though, because you have a wife, and children, and your such an amazing friend and I love having you in my life. I think if we did there'd be a risk of me loosing you, and I never want to loose you because your just such an important part of my life"

"Thank you" He says covering his mouth "Your amazing" then he hugs me

"You too man" we have a moment then he looks at me

"Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah of course" I nod

"I don't love my wife" he sighs "I pretend to be sure I love my children, and staying is the right thing to do. But I would've never married her if she hadn't gotten pregnant. I didn't love her, but I couldn't just leave her to raise my kid, besides I wanted my kid. My little girl, she's my world, she's a part of me. So I stayed, and she got pregnant again, and I created another life. So now I can't leave"

"I'm sorry" I tell him and he looks up at me sad

"I love my children though" he chuckles "There my world, there beautiful and I can't wait to see what they become"

"That's amazing" I smile "You must miss them"

"Every second" he nods frowning "Do you have anyone you miss back home?"

I laugh at that "Honestly, you, Andy, Cc, all of you guys are my world and I don't have anyone at home that I care about as much as I care about you guys. When I'm home all I do is crave being around you guys. I miss certain things. I miss sitting in the chill room, with Zach, Max, Jessie, Nyah, all my friends. Getting high, having fun, telling jokes. I miss my bed, I miss skating down the hill by my house. But it'd rather be here then home"

"I feel" he nods "This summer. Your gonna come out to my house though. And we're just gonna chill. I don't care if we don't do shit. As long as I get to see you" he looks happy at me and I hug him, then end up falling asleep in his arms