Chapter Four

I just got out of the shower, and now I'm hunched over the vanity, attempting to glue on false lashes. I went with kind of a casual look. Light natural eye shadow, but big long lashes, and plumped nude lips. When my makeups done, I leave my hair to its natural golden curls, then put on my outfit; shredded blue jeans, with a wine red floral crop top that actually makes my boobs look huge. With a pair of matching wine vans, and a jean jacket. I know I'm a fashion icon, I even have matching brackets on my wrist.

I put my phone in my pocket, and walk out into the kitchen. It's only ten, Andy's still asleep. So I go and I heat up a piece of pizza before I make breakfast, because I'm hungry while I'm making my food, so while I'm waiting for it to cook I gotta make more food.

When my slice is done, I take a bite then get out a few items from Andy's surprisingly full fridge. Eggs, cheese, sausage, cilantro, Tapatio, guacamole, and tortillas; which I am confused as to why are in the fridge. I scramble up the eggs, putting salt, pepper, and cheese in them. Then once it's done, chopping up the light browned sausages, and placing them in there like a little stir fry. I place two tortillas on the stove, letting them get a light brown shade, then buttering them with quack, and tapatio, then putting on some fresh cilantro before putting the egg scramble over it and wrapping it up. I put both in the microwave for now. Then I place all the dishes in the sink, while I put everything away and wipe down the stove, and then do the dishes, as well as all the other ones in the sink.

I look around and then eventually make my way into Andy's little office where I snatch a piece of paper and some crayons and crest a colorful little message for Andy.

I hope you enjoy your breakfast, don't worry I cleaned everything up, and I'll be back later on, I'm gonna go hangout with some friends! Bye Andy
Xoxo
-Amanda

I smile, then fold it up so it's like a little stand but the words are still visible, then I grab his burrito, and set it down -the burrito is on a plate of course- on his night stand, with a cup of coffee.

Then I sit down at the island, with orange juice instead of coffee, and eat my breakfast burrito. It's honestly fucking delicious, like ya girl did a good ass job.

Ping

Mike:
Hey, ill be there in twenty

Me:
Ight see ya soon

I smile a bit, eating and drinking the rest of everything quickly so I can put my dirty dishes in the sink, and go brush my teeth. When I look at myself I smile, then reapplying my lip stick, and scrunching up curls.

In only a few minutes mike is here, and he knocks on the door, so I quietly walk out.

"Hey" he side hugs me "Long time no see"

"Yeah for real" I nod "So what have you been up to?"

"Ah just drumming, and we're working on a new album. We might be on Warped this year" he tells me

"I'm so siked that they're having another one" I tel him and he nods

"It really would've been a shame if last year was the last year"

"Yeah, so many people love Warped" I nod "I remember last year there was this girl at Andy's meet and greet, and she was saying how she was only alive because she wanted to go to Warped one last time"

"Damn" Mike's eyes go wide and I nod, then he opens the door to his truck for me. It was an old beat up car, just like mine, but I liked it because it showed character.

"Nice car" I tell him and he chuckles a bit

"I've had it since I was a teenager"

"That's cool" I nod "I have a 1998"