Chapter Twenty Two

We have just arrived in Oakland, it's three in the morning. Starting tomorrow, we have two consecutive days to just sit around, then the third day we preform at Oakland Coliseum. I want to go home tonight, and sleep in my own bed, but it's three am, and I don't want to wake up my parents, so I'm just going to crash at the hotel with Andy tonight.

When I wake up it's ten so I decide to get ready. I take a shower, then when I get out, leave my skin bare, except for I fill in my eyebrows and do my mascara. I blow dry my hair with a defuser, then throw on an outfit; old school vans, with jeans, a black halter top, and a black and yellow wind breaker, and a beanie. I like wearing beanies, especially because it goes well with my nose ring.

When I walk out, Andy is just waking up, and looks at me with a small spreading smile, "You look nice"

"Thank you" I sing doing a little spin

"If you wait two minutes for me to get dressed, we can go get breakfast together" he says, sitting up and grabbing his shirt off the floor, and throwing it on

"Okay" I nod, then he just puts on a pair of jeans and shoes and then we head down

When we go down there, we're the only ones there. Everyone's still sleeping, so me and Andy just do our own thing. I toast up a bagel, and pour some orange juice, but I also make a plate of eggs and sausage, and I make some waffles. When I sit down Andy kind of laughs because I have two whole ass plates.

"Don't fat shame me" I shake my head at him and he rolls his eyes

"So are you going to go stay with your parents?" Andy asks me

"Yeah" I nod, "I'm going to take an Uber or call my mom or something to come pick me up"

"Okay" Andy nods "Lucky, you get to sleep in your own bed"

"Yeah" I smile "I'm excited"

"I bet" he nods

So I text my mom, since it'll take a while for me to finish anyway

Me:
Hey mom! We're in Oakland right now, and our next show isn't for two more days, so will you come pick me up? I'm at a motel six

I go back to eating then after a minute I get a text back

Mom:
Yeah, I'll leave right now, and text you when I'm there. Love you, happy I get to see you!

I laugh a bit, then finish my breakfast. Right as I'm leaving to go up stairs, Cc and Sam come down, so I smile and say hi, then continue up to my room and pack up all my shit. I decide to have Andy take me back to the bus as well, I'm going to grab my suit cases, so I can bring them home and do laundry.

When my mom arrives, I hug Andy goodbye, and get into the familiar car I haven't been in, in what seems like forever.

"Hey baby" my mom kisses my head and I smile "Hi Andy!"

"Hi Cindy" he smiles, shrinking down to peek through the window

"Has Mandy behaved?"

"He's not my baby sitter mom" I roll my eyes

"You should take out that nose piercing" she shakes her head at me

"I have one too" Andy smiles tapping the metal

"Ew it looks horrible!" She gasps

"Thank you" He smiles

"Okay okay, I'll see you later Andy, let's go mom" I pump her shoulder

My mom takes off driving and it only takes twenty minutes to go home. When I get there it's such a relief. I take my suitcases into the laundry room and shove as much into the washer as I can fit. Then I go in my room, and take a shower. When I get out, I go lay in my bed, and fall quick asleep.

.
.
.

I wake up again and smile, stretching out in my bed. I missed the smell, the feel, the comfort, it feels to nice. The first thing I do when I wake, is take out my phone and text Cole.

Me:
Baby, I have a show in two days in Oakland! But I'm at home right now and I'm off till then and I want to see you. Also if you want to go to my show I can get you tickets!

I smile, then get up and walk to the kitchen, "Hey" my mom says, stopping me "So this next show is your last one, right?"

"No" I shake my head "Next we're going to San Diego, then I was planning on staying there a week with Andy"

"No" my mom says "Just after this show, I want you to stay home baby"

"Mom" I whine

"No, your staying home" she says and my eyes widen

"I can't miss this show"

"Well your gonna" she spats

"No I'm going to San Diego, it's fine if I can't stay the whole week, but I have to play at the show, I can't just not play"

"Why not?" She asks

"Because Andy is counting on me, all of Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, and the thousands of people coming to watch at San Diego"

"They don't care to see you, just Andy" she rolls her eyes "Just stay home, your lucky I'm allowing you to play Oakland"

"Fuck you" I say, running away to my room

"Amanda!" She screams, and I grab my phone "Amanda come back here or your not playing Oakland!" I come back out with my phone, and stand in her view, "Why are you being such a brat?"

"I'm not trying to be, it's just that this is my fucking dream, it's my job. I'm going to lose money if I don't go, and these people matter to me, and are counting on me"

"Whatever" she rolls her eyes "Sorry that I want my seventeen year old child at home"

"Yeah, seventeen; I'm going to be eighteen soon" I say and she huffs, stomping away, so I go back in my room and see my phone

Cole:
Hey! Yeah can I come over rn? I miss u

Me:
Yeah of course

"Mom!" I call as I walk out into the hall "mom?" I ask and I see her crying on her bed "Mom what the fuck? What's wrong?"

"Your gonna leave soon" she cries "Your gonna be eighteen and-"

"Mom" I laugh "Tour is about to end-"

"Your just gonna go on another one" She says

"Ok" I shrug "Well what do you want me to do? Because I'm not quitting tour, it's my dream"

"Whatever" she huffs, wiping her tears "Why did I want you here anyway"

"Okay" I roll my eyes, then there's a knock at the door "That's Cole, I'm going to his house"

"Your never here though!" She creams "Can he stay here then?"

"No, tell him to leave"

"He's my boyfriend" I exclaim angrily

"Fine just go I don't care"

I storm to the door, then he goes to walk in, but I walk out and close the door, "Let's go somewhere"