Chapter Twenty Five

Last night we went home to Andy's and I slept the best I had in two months. When I wake up it's three in the after noon, and it kind of makes me laugh: I'm turning into one of them with my sleeping habits. I get out of bed, and replace the pillows and put the blanket back on right, then escape into the bathroom where I remove all my clothes and step into a steamy shower. The shower is so huge compared to all the hotel, truck stop, and bus showers. I still feel like I'm moving though, banging against the walls, but really I'm standing still.

I step out and dry off, placing my hair up in a pony tail, all day we just relax and eat then the next day I have plans. When I find myself getting out of the shower to actually go and do something, I double French braid my hair back. Then I do a full face of makeup with nude and brown eyeshadow with nude lip gloss. Then for the fit, I put on white shorts, with black slip on vans, and a white lace bra let, with a black five top over it.

"You need a ride?" Andy asks as I walk out and I shrug

"Sure"

So he drives me to the skatepark, and I bring my board the I strained my rib on. The whole way there he gives me a lecture on how I should skate the bowl or anything too high so I don't cause damage to my ribs.

"Bye Andy" I sing as I walk towards the park

"Be safe!"

He speeds away, then I throw down my board and fluids across the smooth concrete until I end up over by the three stair Vinny's at. "Hey!" He cheers, then he hugs me, but he smells and looks like shit

"Hi" I smile

"How've you been?" He asks

"Good" I nod "I'm kinda sad Tour ended though"

"Yeah"

"How've you been?" His eyes widen and he thinks for a minute

"Not too good honestly" he sighs "But I'm trying to stay positive. Let's skate"

That made me wonder, but I didn't want to over step boundaries. He does a switch double tre down the three, and falls, then curses and gets back up. He keeps going at it and eventually, after so many falls, lands it.

"Your turn" He nudges me

"The cameras make me nervous" I admit

"Consider them a motivation" he smiles

I sigh, then go up to the three stair and just Ollie, and land, rolling away.

It's just a fear factor

Vinnie's words flow through my ears, then I run back up a kick flip body varial, land and then nose comply, getting out of switch.

"Yeah!" Everyone cheers and I smile a bit, then the next guy goes, doing some crazy hard flip variation, then the next guy and the next guy until it's Vinnie's turn again. He rolls up, then 360 tre flips, and everyone cheers.

"Don't do anything too crazy, cause you don't want to hurt your rib again" he tells me and I sigh, going up the the ramp and dropping in, then rolling up to the stairs, and when I do, I step to the side and flip the deck with my foot, straw berry milk shaking, then landing back on my board.

"Ay!" Vinnie chants, coming up and hugging me, it kinda made me feel weird how much he was hugging me, but I just laughed and pretended to not be bothered

We then go to the hubba at the five, and I'm kind of nervous. I end up landing a kick flip into tail slide, shuv out. And then when it comes to the rail, Nigel teaches me how to some tail tricks, the easiest for me right now is grinding, and tail slides, because board slides are kind of hard to me to get into. We also the the gaps, I tre flip, double flip, and nollie flip it, and all the videos, they send to me, and I post them onto my Instagram. At the end, it's about seven, and I'm tired, so I ask Vinnie, "When you going home bro?"