Chapter Thirteen

"Wakey wakey" Ben whispers shaking me, and I wake up, looking around confused, and then I realize that I'm on his bus

I'm still high and I don't know how "What time is it?" I ask

"It's two" he tells me

"Then why the fuck are you waking me up" I whine, then he shakes me and I lift my head up to see all the bus lights on and everyone standing around

"We're going to go to the hotel" he says

"Oh" I sit up "Well where am I existing until Andy gets here?"

"So Danny and Sam are sharing a room, Cameron and James are sharing a room. So your gonna have to share with me, even though it was my turn to have my own room"

"Oh that's tuff" I say and they all laugh

"I think that I should get my own room next time because this doesn't count" Ben pouts

"I'll consider it" Ben squints

I grab my shit and get up, then we go to the hotel, Danny checks in while we all sit around. I only have my one bag but they all have there suitcases. We're going to be here for a few nights, so I think Andy will bring me some clothes, but I'm not sure, he'll probably be too drunk to remember. Once Danny gets the keys, he gives us all ours. Me and Ben go to our room, and we walk in and it's a king size bed.

"Shit, they gave us a kind because I was supposed to-"

"It's okay, I'll crash on the floor" I smile "imma take a shower though"

"I'll take the floor" He furrows his eyebrows "Your the lady"

"Bet" I wink and he starts laughing, then I go in the bathroom.

I take off my clothes then get in, and it feels nice to shower somewhere where the floor isn't constantly shifting. I have to use the hotel shampoos though, which is ass but completely worth it. When I get out, I put on a fresh pair of underwear, but slip into the same shirt and pajama pants. When I walk out, he's sitting on the bed shirtless, and on his phone. I take out my dab pen, and hit it a few times, then pass it to him.

"Don't take to much I don't need you tweaking out again" I tel him and he smiles

"How much are these?"

"Forty for the cartridge, thirty if you can get a good deal, twenty five for the battery" I explain

"I might get one for myself" he smiles, handing it back, so I get it a few times, then turn it off and put it away, "I can buy you carts too, because I can just walk into cannabis stores"

"I'll pay you" I nod "the carts I have probably won't last the whole tour, but I have plugs back home"

"Okay" he nods "I'll give you one for free cause I've used a-"

"It's fine Ben" I laugh, putting my stuff away

"No I insist" he says, I love his voice, accent

"Bet" I smile, then sit on the floor and use my backpack as a pillow

"Get your ass up here" he says, getting off the bed

"No" I laugh, so he bends over and digs his hands under my back picking me up "no!" Istart laughing and he throws me onto the bed, then sits on the floor. "No!"

I get off the bed and lay on the floor next to him, "Now this is just bloody stupid if we both sleep on the floor"

"Which why you should-"

"Why don't we both just sleep on the bed then?" He looks at me, then after a second, we both get up and jump on the bed. I dig myself under the covers, as does he, then he says "Ready?"