Chapter Nine

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP HUSTON!" I shout, I missed the shouts and screams of the audience, I feel empowered "I'm gonna play a few songs for you tonight! Ya'll Ready?!"

I laugh a bit, grabbing my guitar, and putting it around my neck. I'm playing more technical songs now, with guitar solos, but the songs themselves have been altered to be rhythm and lead so it'll still sound sick and accurate, but also won't create an absents in the song where bass, drums, and everything else was supposed to be.

I pick out the intro to Kick Me by Sleeping With Sirens, then let the vibrato take over, as I sing, and strum twice "Let's hang the jury!" Then everyone starts clapping to the beat of what the drums would be to fill the absence. "You sick judgmental fools! We'll burry you, Six feet deep, so tired of your rules!" The song is awesome, and the whole crowd is singing with me, but my mind can't help but think of how it could be better if I had my band with me. I think I'm gonna ask Grim for Lyrics number tonight so we can start fighting together, maybe house party. I know my friend Sarah plays drums, but I was hoping for more guys to be in the band so there's a variation, and at least a male singer or back up who can scream when needed. I want to be in a metal core, pop punk, punk rock kind of band. I want there to be screaming in some songs and maybe some blast beats and sick guitar, but I also want to have good messages and rhythms. I want more so of a band that all people can listen to.

The next song I play is bulletproof love, then Bones Exposed, Mr Doctor Man, Falling Asleep On a Stranger, Bulls In The Bronx, and Dirty Laundry. And when I play it I get flashbacks on Jack...

"Alright guys I got one more song for you then we'll call it a night alright?"

"No!" Everyone whines making me laugh a bit

"Okay two more songs?"

"No!" Everyone chants

"Three?" I ask and everyone chants "Okay threw it is"

I start picking out the fast intro to The Sky Under The Sea, then once the soft wears out the strumming comes and I shout out "I still remember the night, you tried to kiss window!" I keep strumming and singing then when it finishes I dive right into Toxicity by A System Of A Down, then finish with 3oh!3 don't trust me. "She wants to touch me woah! She wants to love me woah! She'll never leave me woah! Woah!" Everyone's going crazy, then I wrap up with

"Thank you all for letting me play for you tonight!"

I walk off stage, wheeling off the equipment while Asking's guitar tech, Andrew takes my stool. When I get off stage Ben smiles at me, "You've gotten better since last time I heard you play"

"Thank you" I smile and he hugs me "Good luck with your set tonight!"

I walk back into the break room, and the Tour managers in there, talking to all the guys.

"That's bullshit!" Cc exclaims

"I know guys" he nods "But it's just one show"

"Our fans were looking forward to watching us" Jake exclaims

"What's going on?" I ask

"Our next show is canceled" Andy tells me angrily

"Oh"

I hadn't really seen much of the tour manager, he was always on the bus, but he often stayed in his bunk on his laptop and didn't go places with us when we went, or stayed up front with the bus driver. I have never met the band manager though, he is the guy who approves the tour managers scheduling, and books small local events, signings, photo shoots, and all the other shit.

"Well why don't we find something fun to do instead?" Cc asks

"Like what?" Jinx asks

"How bout we go to an amusement park or something?"